• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

is wrong to be a f/a and a feeder

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svenmad1967

Hey People
this is my first post in a long time so please bear with me. I was just wondering if it is wrong to be a f/a and a feeder too. as of late i have been thinking about women getting really big and fat and i was wondering if i am crazy or is this normal for a f/a?? I would like to meet a ssbbw 400 and up would be great and if she wants to get bigger i would like to help her out. As of late i been having SSBBW dreams where i meet this raven-haired big breasted like Amberosia and big huge thighs,belly and butt like Cindy G and she takes me to her place and she says to me you want to get lost in my body and i lie on the bed and she gets on top of me and does that and i press my hand on her tummy and its gets lost in her body and her tummy so if this wrong tell me i and i will not talk about it again. if you are interested in talking to me my yahoo id is Svenm2112 and i am on myspace.com/svenm2112 so i hope to hear from you soon
Sven:)

Latest posts

Back