• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

It has been far to long

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
and I am just never going to be able to catch up on all the things I have missed here my head is swimming after going through over 15 pages of new posts

I wave the white flag in surrender

Hi everyone,

a brief update for anyone who is not a facebook friend

this year has turned somewhat into an everything that can go wrong will go wrong

after having cellulitus again a trip to sydney and now a broken leg and broken front tooth (yes I look like a witch and will for some time yet hence no new pics or videos) and lots of other various dissasters thrown in as well as any reading of stuff on the net actually making me feel like I want to throw up or giving me headaches I have yes been very absent (and this is a brief synopsis I dont think you need to hear all the depressing details of suicidal friends, drama and drama and drama for people I care deeply about ect a mother who would not come help me with a broken leg because I am to fat ect ect) it has needless to say been a challenging few months

oh the plus side I have some very amazing friends who have helped out in various ways

muddled through having a broken leg and living alone mostly by living on lasagne and easy to heat up stuff not much cooking here of late

and by playing toon town online about one of the only activities I have been able to handle of late

I am so happy I have caught up some what so big squishy hugs and what is new in your world?

Latest posts

Back