• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

"It was a partly cloudy and stormy night" -Collaborative erotic/non-erotic stories?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admiral_Snackbar

Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie
I didn't go too deeply in the archives, but have we experimented with collaborative writing, where one person starts the thread and each follow up adds to the story?

I did this on a friend's site about a year ago and we wove a story that was part Stephen King, part Buffy and part Clive Barker.

I didn't want to pigeonhole this as just for FA-type stories, but having two categories, one for a non-erotica story (it can be anything we want but nothing sexually gratuitous) and one for a team-written erotic story. I think an erotica tale, with input from our male and female members would be enlightening.

If nothing else, it gets the creative juices flowing. Interested? Anyone? Bueller?

Latest posts

Back