• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

It's ok babe I can get a new ________

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheNowhereMan

Rambling Rover
Because of the inclimate weather I had to post pone y romantic dinner for my girlfriend to last night. After the rather large meal and a half hour of chocolate fondue we went out to my home theater ( projector and screen with couches elevated in rows like theater seat ) to watch a wonderful film called Forget Paris staring Billy Crystal. As we were "watching the movie" she laid down on me to cuddle and the couch and the wooden platform I had build to sit it on gave way and collapsed. She was really embarrised but I assured her that (even thought it hadn't) had happened before and I'd fix it later. Thats when it all really sank in. Since we've been dating, a little under 2 months now, she has gone up a pants size and a cup size. Her belly is becoming more prominant and she is no longer ashamed to show it in public. Example we went to a couple valentines party friday night that was required you wear sexy sleepwear. I just tossed on my japanese robe and the silk boxers she got me for valtenines day, but she wore this amazing grey silk lacey tank top thing the was cut a bit high and her muffin top from the bottoms spilled out. She didn't care at all! She even struted it a bit once the party got going and danced. I got so many compliments to forward to her that night. I love her so much.

Latest posts

Back