• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Its sunday...blah blah blah

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homersimpson

I'm bored so i thought i'd say something on here since i never really do. Nothing serious just random's. Well went to see ironman this weekend it rocked. good story line good acting i think its the best comic book movie yet cant wait for the 2nd movie. what else is up mmm how about them redwings baby. 4th time in 11 years sweet balls. If u watched it sucked watching it on cable i think the guys slanted talking about the pens too much and she sucked in replays took them for ever to show them..when ur watching hockey u have to watch cbc they rock in showing hockey on tv fo sure. sorry for this worthless post but i'm bored i have no dish its out cause of bad storms here so i only have dvds or the internet. So i thought i'd come on here write something since i always sit in the corner like in a bar and people watch i do the same thing on the forums. just read'um and leav'um. so if u read this and thought i'd wasted a bunch of your time sorry just think how bored i was writting this lol i hate writting or typing i'm a jock me dont write or type things out we keep things bottle up until we burst. so i'm still keeping it all bottled up for now on things just thought i'd see who reads this random nothingness.

wings.jpg

Latest posts

Back