• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Jason By Anonymous 21st Century FA (~BHM, ~Sex, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG Story Drone

BHM, Sex, WG: In which a young hubby becomes, at his wife’s urgings, a chubby hubby . . .

Jason​
By Anonymous 21st Century FA

Part I

Jason was 25 years old; he had curly dirty blonde hair. He was his high school’s quarterback; he had done track also and he swam which had kept him slim. Working out at the gym 6 days a week had kept his weight the same from the day he graduated until after Melanie moved in. Jason had 6-pack abs, a V-shaped back and toned, muscular biceps. He was 23 when he landed a job as a stockbroker at a large investment firm in Billings, Montana. Melanie and Jason had moved in together at Jason’s house in the country outside of the city. His house wasn't that large. It was a mobile home with a deck and a hot-tub on the front. It overlooked 10 acres of ranch land.

Jason was still in bed around 9 on Saturday morning. This was the day Melanie decided to reveal her plan. She had woke up around 7 and taken Jason's truck out to the grocery store. She stocked the cart with 10, 2-liter bottles of Coca-Cola, she bought 40 burger patties, 40 burger buns, all stuff to put on them, a 50-pack of ready-to-fry hash browns, 2 crates of eggs, and 100 sausage patties. She had just gotten home and put the food in the fridge and began cooking when Jason woke up.

"Morning Melanie" He said as he scratched his abs.

"Same to you Jason, today’s your surprise" She replied as she put down the spatula and kissed him. Last night right before they went to bed she told him she was planning a surprise for him.

"What is all of this food for? A party?" Jason asked

"Yes a party." Melanie replied

"For what, for who?" Jason asked

"You silly, now sit down." She said as she ushered him to the bar stool by the counter.

Jason was only dressed in a pair of gym pants that he had put on after he got out of bed. He wasn't really awake yet and wasn't sure what was going on. Melanie came by and put a full plate of 5 hash browns, 10 sausage patties, and a full mixing bowl of scrambled eggs. She pulled another stool up next to him and sat down. She grabbed a sausage patty and put it in his mouth. He chewed, still not wondering what was going on.

"Mmmm, thanks honey." He said

After he finished the plate she told him to go back to bed and that she would be in, in a minute. Jason walked off to bed, still not aware of what was going on.

"Ok, open wide," she said as she put a hash brown in his mouth.

After Jason ate the all of the food she had planned for breakfast, which Melanie had calculated must have been over 8,000 calories because of all the soda, she began rubbing his full stomach. She couldn't wait until his hard, 6-pack abs were a nice soft, plump, belly. She didn't want him to be extraordinarily fat, just some meat on his bones.

"What is all of this for, Melanie?" Jason asked as he struggled to pull himself up and lean against the head board.

"Jason, I love you, you know that." Melanie told him

"Of course." He replied

"It has always excited me to feel your rock hard body, your abs, your biceps, and your butt. But, I want a change of scenery for a while. I want to be able to explore something else. I want you to gain weight. I want your rock hard abs to be a nice plump, well-rounded beer belly. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but I want you to do it." She told him as she put her arm around him and rubbed his abs.

"I'll do it, as long as you want it and I can still get around alright." Jason told her

"Oh great" She said "Now, get dressed in something fast, lets go out to lunch, meet you at the truck." She said

Jason got up, put on a pair of old jeans and an old T-shirt and locked the front door. He got into the truck and Melanie pulled out the gravel road and down to a highway truck stop that she knew would have a good lunch buffet. They got out and were seated.

"I'll get your plate Jason, sit down and order us 2 cokes." She said to him
She went to the buffet line and piled a plate full of fries, chicken tenders, and some onion rings. She returned to their table.

"Mmmmmmm, Wow, sure is a lot of food." Jason joked

"Yes, Jason, and it’s all for your belly," She giggled

"All for me," he said as he took the plate out of her hand

They stayed at the buffet for about an hour. Melanie made sure he ate lots of fat, rich food. She drove them back to the house.

"You want to get in the Jacuzzi, Melanie?" Jason asked

"Sure, let’s hop in." She said as the both stripped out of their clothes. They lived in Jason’s trailer in the country and there was no one for miles.

"Ahhh, the hot jets feel good on my swollen stomach." Jason said as he put his arm around Melanie.

"I'm sure it does, it sure is cold this afternoon." She said as she rubbed his stomach and wrapped his legs around him.

Melanie reached down into the water and grabbed Jason’s dick which was very large. She massaged it and Jason moaned in pleasure.

After about 3 weeks of Melanie’s feeding schedule Melanie noticed results. Jason had had to go on a business trip for a week and she made him promise to eat at the buffet 3 times a day and stuff himself. All at the business’s expense of course. The Friday night he came home Melanie through her arms around him. She noticed a softness in his mid-section. They kissed as Jason dropped his briefcase and Melanie un-buttoned his shirt. She was so happy with what she saw. She could no longer see the rips in Jason's abs. Instead she saw about 1 and a 1/2 inches of fat on his stomach. He had always kept the hairs on his abs trimmed in a straight band below and above his belly button. Instead he had a nice hairy belly.

They kissed all the way down the hall and as soon as they got into the bedroom Jason sat on the edge of the bed and Melanie unzipped his tight pants and she loved the way his boxers cut into his fat stomach and how the fat spilled over. She then pulled his tight boxers off of him. She took Jason’s penis in her hands, which was already hard and erect and sucked it. Jason groaned in pleasure. After a few minutes of that Jason laid down on the bed and Melanie laid down on him and grabbed his penis again. She decided once it was about 9 inches long that it wasn't going to get any longer and shoved it inside her. She yelped in pleasure as she climaxed.

They woke up the next morning and Melanie thought about how much she loved Jason. She loved his new belly. She decided to weigh him. He had originally weighed in at 195 lbs. When he woke up she asked if he would hop on the scale. He did, it read 230 lbs.

"Holy shit!" Jason exclaimed

"Oh, I'm so happy." She said as she once again felt his fleshy abdomen.
"I am to, I thought I might even gain another 20 lbs. Don't you think 250 would be nice?" He said

"Oh yes." She said "250 would be just right!. You know, you'll be pretty busy gaining all that weight." Maybe you should quit your job and I should go back to working from home"

"Well, I think that would work. I would like to be home more and see more of you everyday" He said

"Great, I think we should go on a trip." She said "Don't you"

"Yeah, we should, where should we go?" He said

"Let's go to Miami, it would be fun. We could tan your new belly and celebrate it!" Melanie said

"Great, I'll call and book the flights now." He said as he put on a pair of gym pants and walked down the hall and into the kitchen.

Melanie watched as Jason walked down the hall in only his gym pants. He had such beautiful love handles and she loved how he let the hair on his belly grow instead of shaving it like he used to. She loved Jason and couldn't wait to go to Miami next week. It would be the first day of June when they arrived.

Latest posts

Back