• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Jeans Sizing

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeezablysoft

I have the darnedest time finding good fitting jeans. According to the sizing charts, with my measurements I should be a size 12 or 14 at the most, and this is accurate for most things, but every pair of size 14 jeans I've tried on won't even go all the way up my thighs. I mostly wear skirts/dresses anyway, but I would estimate I'd need to go closer to an 18 to really get a good fit. I know regular jeans are quite "unforgiving" compared to the stretchy pants with elastic waists I normally wear when I wear pants, but isn't it weird that the sizing is SO off?

Latest posts

Back