• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Just a Wednesday rant!!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadianbbw4u

So I went to the tanning salon today. I 've been going to this tanning salon off and on for over a year. I go in and tan, and when I come out and try to book another appoitment the owner (who I bought my minutes from) asked me "how much do you weight?" So I'll admit that I lied to her but I didnt why she was asking. So she then told me that there is a limit to the beds of 350lbs. I asked her if I could go in the stand up bed, and she replied "OHHHHHhhhhhh I dunno I'll have to call the bed company and ask" ( Im not sure why I wouldnt beable to since your not laying on anything but whatever) So I said oh ok. She asked me then, well are you coming in tomorrow? And this whole time she was talking she wasnt being quiet. There are 6 rooms that can hear her.

I was a little pissed off cause Ive been tanning at this place for a while and she's never said anything before. I almost wanted to tell her to give me my money back for my remainder minutes and I'll go else where.

Latest posts

Back