• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Just For Fun... Psychic test

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
So this is a subject that recently came up here on the forums, so I'd like to see what people's results to this test are.

At one point, my scores were a little different. Like how Psychokinesis was at 9 before, now at 7. And how Precognition used to be at 10 while Remote Viewing was 8, now it's reversed.

I find it interesting, at least. If you do this, I'm curious to see your results :)

All you have to do to take the test is click the image above of my results and it will lead you to the test :)

----

Personal Results breakdown:

Telepathy/Empathy 09
Clairv./Remote View 10
Psychokinesis 07
Precognition 08
Channeling 09

Latest posts

Back