• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Just some thoughts...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HailToTheKing

Has anyone ever had the experience of trying to chat up a plus-size girl and her not take you seriously - even think that you're making fun of her. When I say chat up I mean just smiling at them or making conversation, not hitting on them!

It's happened several times to me now, not every time but enought but enough to make me wonder about it.

It troubles me to know that people think I might be poking fun since it's miles from the truth!

Anyone got any new thoughts they can throw into this?

:)

Latest posts

Back