• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Keeping in shape while gaining weight...possible?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZainTheInsane

So, I was talking with some friends of mine over dinner one night, and the subject of gaining weight came up, as it always seems to with my few remaining high school friends...and everybody started griping and complaining, etc. But, what really struck me, and got me thinking was that one of the girls there was talking about feeling healthier and in better shape since she quit smoking and started exercising daily. However, she was still frustrated with the fact she had a good twenty pounds she still couldn't seem to lose to get back to her self-decided ideal of 150 pounds.

So, my question is, is there a way to stay in great shape/get in better shape for a woman, while still being soft and sensual? Is it possible to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, become stronger, more flexible, and increase your strength, while still being round and curvy?

Furthermore, is there any way to do all this, and still become bigger and softer? And what part might genetics have to play in all this?

Latest posts

Back