• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Knee high socks

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffie

I am looking for some warm socks for my mother. She is confined to a wheelchair and is in a nursing home and finds that hr legs get cold and would like me to find her some knee high socks. She has large calves to begins with and due to her cancer and diabetes her legs and feet often swell. Any suggestions as to where I can look online to source something out for her? We are in Canada so preferable to have a company that would ship here. Thank in advance for your suggestions.

Back