• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ladies this woman needs our help

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercedesbbw

HUGE CLIP STORE OVER 400 VIDEOS
I get lots of mail everyday from BBWs who need help, someone to talk to, or a shoulder to cry on.

Today I was unable to help someone so I came here to see if you all can pleave give me advice to share with this woman

She appears to need some very large underwear, if anyone has any ideas please reply and I will get back to her right away

thank you so much!! Her letter is below..........

with love Mercedes
MERCEDES,
I NEED YR HELP "PLEASE"....
MY MOMA IS A VERY LARGE LADY AND IS HAVEING POROBLEMS
GET UNDERWEAR TO FIT HERE GOOD... NOT THE WASTE BUT THE WITH OF THE CROUCH AND THE LENTH FROM WASTE TO THE BACK END... SHE BY WHAT SHE HAS FROM CATHERINS AND SHE TRYING TO MAKE DO....
SHE HAS TRYED ROMAN AND LANE BYRANT AND THATS A BIG NO NO... SHE HAS A DROP STOMICH AND HER PERSONAL PART ALSO.... PLEASE HOLLA BACK WITH YR IN PUT....
THANK U STAY BLESSED !
BELLA

Latest posts

Back