• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

ladies, what do you find unattractive?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hots_towel

My friends and I were having a bit of a heated argument over this the other day. I know everyone has different taste, but I also believe there is kind of a general approval/disapproval of certian things.

more specifically about the argument i mentioned, my friends were telling me that i need to own expensive looking clothes to look presentable to ladies. Now this is coming from guys that wear mostly "OBEY" and "American eagle" clothing. To be fair most of my clothes look like they came from the gap or kohls. Plain shirt and jeans. kinda boring i guess, but these are what i feel comfortable wearing.

another thing i'm really curious about is hair. my hair is longer. It isnt past my shoulders, but it is long enough to tie back. my friends treat this like a world issue or something. they swear i'll have no romance in my life with my hair the way it is. However, in my defence, i keep it clean and im not a hippie.

this isn't meant to be a self pity thread. I legitemately want to know on average what people's opinions are on these things

Latest posts

Back