• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Leaving home help.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma

Ok so as people may know I'm living home to move in with my fella and well when we move into the house we're going to do a big shop to stock up. So we already have a huge list of non-foody things we need to buy but I think I'm going to need a bit of help on the basics.

Obviously noodles, pasta and rice in bulk :p But the cupboards will be empty so we kinda need to know what spices and stuff like that to buy. You know the kinda shopping that you don't buy every week but top up as it runs out? Well we'll need to buy that all at once. Any help peoples? Even cleaning products and stuff that I'll probably need as I've never run a house before lol

Latest posts

Back