• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Leggings help

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjayne66

Belly Queen
Hello Everyone,this is my first post for around a year,although I still read some of the threads on here.
In the last nine months I dropped around 50lbs,but hated dieting and eventually gave up,
To cut a long story short ,I gained 60lbs back in only 4 months !!
Anyway I would like some advice from those of you who are SSBBW and like wearing spandex/lycra leggings.
The size 32 (UK) which I have been buying tend to burst at the seams after a short while,even after I have sewn in extra stitching,I am very tummy heavy and wear them with long blouses.
Can anyone recommend anywhere I can buy leggings in a bigger size than 32 without being overly expensive, In reality I am a 38/40,I like wearing baggy skirts but don't want to resort to using them all the time !!
Thanks dimmers in anticipation of your advice

Jayne:)

Back