• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Let's play The Cube!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OutbackZack

The Cube (if you know what it is don't say because it will ruin it) is an easy and simple game to play, and I wouldn't be surprise if some of you heard of this game before. I learned about this one a few months back from a fellow PUA. A quick note before we begin I believe (and I've been told) it only works on women, because of how their minds are wired differently than men. Also you're going to type up your answers as you play this game and post them

Let's begin... Imagine this simple picture with just three things in it: the sky, the horizon and the desert.

In this picture imagine a cube, where is it? What is it made of? How big is it?

Now add a ladder, where is it? What is it made of? How big is it? How many rungs (steps) are there? Where is it in relation to the cube?

Add some flowers to the picture, how many are there? What kind?, where are they in relation to the cube and the ladder?

Add a horse to the picture, where is it? What color is it? What is it doing?, where is it in relation to everything else?

There's a storm in the picture. Where is it?, Which way is it proceeding? What kind of storm? How big is it?

Okay you're done. Now to make this a fair and fun game for everyone I'll PM what happens next instead of ruining it for someone else. Once I feel that everyone who is going to play has played we'll talk about the game.

Latest posts

Back