• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Licence to doss!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mottiemushroom

Give it some welly!!!
I got my blood test results today - i've had a virus that has turned into rheumatic fever, making all my joints painful. As a result i've been signed off work to make sure i rest (& warned it could take weeks until i am better:( ).

Relieved at last to know what is wrong, but frustrated at not being able to do much before i'm worn out & ready to sleep again. And after only 10 days i am already sooooooooooo bored with daytime tv :( Grateful to my kids & friends who have rallied round to help me out.

Gonna keep trying to get on with things around the house without overdoing things, cos i dont wanna get set into the sitting around getting depressed mode.

I must be seriously ill tho - cos i am missing work:eek: lol

Latest posts

Back