BHM Like It Like That - by Undine (~BHM, ~FFA, ~~WG, Romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

clockworklove

You have taken my vocabulary away, except for the word "MORE"! Seriously, this is amazingly hot! :smitten:

Undine

Jigglypuff!
I would just like to warn all the lovely readers of this story that the next section gets slightly explicit, so if you aren't into the whole sex thing, you might want to skip it.

And if you ARE into the whole sex thing, please be gentle, as this is the first sex scene I've ever attempted.

Thanks!

Undine

Jigglypuff!

Her eyes snapped up to his face, and he could see her terror at being found out at war with her desire for him. “Wh-wh-what?” she stuttered.

“I said,” he replied, “it looks like you can’t take your eyes off my big fat gut, and the way it’s hanging out of this tiny little shirt.”

“I…I don’t know…what you’re…what you’re talking ab-b-bout,” she responded, trying desperately to only look at his face and failing.

“You keep staring at my fat, Piper,” he told her. “You keep staring at all…this…fat.” He punctuated his words by grabbing a handful of the flab that was hanging free of his shirt and shaking it, sending waves of jiggles up and down his torso.

“No, I-I-I didn’t…I…I’m s-sorry…” she murmured before her words degenerated into incomprehensible babblings again.

“Why are you sorry?” he asked, moving slowly towards her. “I think you like it.” He stopped just in front of her so that his belly was level with her eyes. “Do you like my huge, soft body?”

He could see her swallow hard and hesitate, before letting out an almost imperceptible nod.

Robbie felt an intense pleasure course through his body at that, and he purposefully plunked his massive body down on the couch next to her, causing the springs and joints in the piece of furniture to scream in protest. Piper let out a little gasp, and he moved in to kiss her, feeling his huge belly squish into her lithe form. She returned his kiss passionately, her soft lips whispering over his mouth and neck as she clung to him, her hands gripping his plump arms. He kissed her back, devouring her with his lips and running his hands over her body. She’s so tiny, he thought, marveling as his fingers brushed the bare skin of her slim waist.

“Robbie…” she whispered, “I…”

“Shh,” he told her. He gently took one of her wrists from where it was resting on his arm and pulled it around to his gut, pressing her tiny hand deep into the yielding flesh of his belly and gripping it so that she was grabbing a big handful of his fat.

“Mmm,” she moaned, finally losing all inhibitions and eagerly grabbing his soft blubber with both hands, kneading and pulling the squishy flab and losing her hands deep in his folds.

Robbie instantly felt excitement course through his veins. This is what he’d wanted, he realized. He’d loved growing huge and round, but he also wanted someone else to love it, too. And her reactions were a pretty obvious indication that Piper loved it. She was exploring his huge gut with her hands, alternating between gently lifting his paunch and sinking her fingers deep into his flesh, squeezing roll after roll between her hands. He reached down to his belly and took a handful and shook it, sending his flesh into mad jiggles in her hands.

She moaned again and arched her back, and he leaned over her, squishing her slightly beneath his weight. She gasped and he pulled back, afraid that it had been too much for her, but she grabbed him and pulled him closer into her, kissing him hard. “That feels…so…good,” she murmured.

“You’re sure I’m not too heavy for you?”

“Never,” she breathed. “How…how much…”

“You want to know how much I weigh?” he asked, amused by the complete turnaround in her behavior. She’d gone from being barely able to look at his body without blushing to desperately wanting to know just how big he really was. “Why don’t you guess?”

Her eyes were sultry slits as she gazed at him, licking her lips. Still, she blushed. “Um…three seventy-five?”

“Pfft,” he scoffed. “Maybe a couple months ago.”

“You mean you’re…”

“Gaining?”

She nodded bashfully.

“Do you like that?”

She nodded again, and he could see her cheeks were bright pink.

“Yes, I’m getting even bigger, Piper. Much, much bigger. So guess again.”

“Three ninety?”

“Keep going,” he said, nuzzling her neck.

“Four…four hundred?” she squeaked.

“Getting closer.”

She moaned again. “Four ten?”

“How about I just tell you? Do you want to hear how huge I am, Piper? Do you want to hear just how enormously fat I’ve gotten?” He covered her mouth with kisses before letting her respond with another nod. “I weigh four hundred twenty-one pounds.”

“Oh my God,” she whispered, shuddering with desire.

He slipped his hands under the hem of her shirt and slowly started pulling it over her head, but she grabbed it and tore it off, tossing it to the floor. She eagerly went for his shirt, but had trouble maneuvering something so tight around his rotund body, so he helped her by pulling it over his head.

“Wow…” she breathed. “Robbie…you…you’re gorgeous…” She traced the wide overhand of his belly with her fingers, stopping every now and again between kisses to take a pinch of his fat.

Now it was his turn to blush. He’d never thought he’d ever hear anyone compliment the way he looked ever again, and here she was, telling him she thought he was gorgeous.

Piper noticed. “Is that a blush I see on your face?” she asked, giggling.

“Maybe,” he admitted. “I never…never thought that anyone would like the way I looked. I’m awfully glad that you do, though.”

“You’re so sexy, Robbie. I’ve thought that since the moment I first saw you, at the bar when I was doing karaoke.”

“Really?”

“Yes,” she admitted. “I just…I’m sorry about how silly I’ve been. I’ve just always been really shy, and I didn’t understand why I was attracted to something that was so different from what everyone else is attracted to; it kind of scared me a little. But it doesn’t scare me anymore. I think you’re stunning, and I just can’t get enough of you.”

Robbie gave her an understanding smile. “I get where you’re coming from. Imagine wanting to be a big fat blimp when all your friends are lifting weights and going on diets. I’m glad neither of us is scared anymore. And not only do I also think you’re stunning, but I think it’s pretty cute that you’re so shy. But don’t get me wrong, I like the way things have been going today. I think it’s good for you to not be shy once in a while,” he said, winking at her.

“Well I’m pretty sure I’m done being shy for today,” she told him as she pounced on him, pushing him back so that he was reclining on the couch. She climbed on top of him, looking gorgeous in her blue bra and jeans, and grabbed his belly and gave it a big, blubbery shake, groaning as his fat shook into her toned stomach. “God, you’re so huge,” she murmured, her eyes narrowed with lust.

Robbie felt his excitement stir throughout his body and center in his nether regions, and from the grin she gave him, he could tell that Piper felt it, too. She reached around and unhooked her bra, setting her small, round breasts free. He cupped them in his hands, gently squeezing them and teasing her nipples with his fingers as she continued to play with his gigantic belly. He let out a low moan of pleasure as she grabbed his blubber particularly hard.

“You like it like that?” she asked him, her voice low.

Robbie could only nod in response, his eyes closed in ecstasy. The feeling of her small hands sinking into his vast gut and squeezing huge handfuls was incredible, and was turning him on more than he’d thought it would.

“So you want to get fatter?” she inquired, slapping his belly and watching how long it jiggled without her touching it.

He opened his eyes and looked at her. “Yes,” he admitted. “I’ve been gaining on purpose since I started my junior year.”

“Mmm, I approve,” she told him as she stuck her finger inside his deep belly button and wiggled the flesh around it.

“I’ve never told anyone that before,” he confessed, “that I’ve been gaining on purpose. Everyone just thought I didn’t care. No one would understand.”

She gave him such a sweet smile then that his heart almost burst. “Well, I certainly understand your wanting more of such a hot, sexy, good thing. You wear it well, Robbie.”

He blushed then, and tried to sit up, but his gut, full of food and having relaxed the moment Piper began massaging it, had expanded to the point where he would have to do some serious maneuvering to get himself upright. Piper, seeing what he was trying to do, giggled a bit before gracefully hopping off his lap and grabbing his hands to try to pull him up. After some huffing and puffing, he was vertical again. He grabbed Piper and kissed her hard, and led her to his bedroom.

She climbed up onto his bed and, now face to face with him, wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss him as Robbie fiddled with the button of her jeans. He’d managed to get them down to her knees when Piper said mischievously, “Your turn.” She lowered herself so that she was level with his belly, and began planting kisses all over his yielding flesh, still grabbing big handfuls and shaking them like Jell-O. She snuck her hands under the overhang of his gut and tried to lift the heavy roll as she searched for the button to his pants. He let her play for a few moments before reaching down to help her out.

“Hey,” she said, her pout evident in her voice.

“They’re too tight,” he told her. “I don’t think you’d have been able to undo them.”

“That’s pretty sexy,” she said, slipping her fingers between his skin and the fabric and forcing his pants down over his wide hips. She raised her eyebrow and grinned as she saw how excited he was.

He gently pushed her down on the bed and laid down next to her, causing the frame to shudder under his weight. She kicked off her pants and panties and laid waiting for him. Robbie situated himself at her side so that part of his belly was resting on top of her middle, and reached down between her legs and began stroking her, finding her skin hot and wet with anticipation. Piper moaned as he touched her, her eyes closing in delight as she shook his fat with her hands, the jiggling aiding his already incredible technique in driving her wild.

“You have no idea how amazing that feels,” she told him breathily. “I can’t believe how soft and enormous you are.”

He rose to his knees and straddled her then so that his gut was gushing out onto her upper thighs and abdomen from above. He took both sides of it in his hands and began to wobble it onto her, causing his whole body to ripple and shake her beneath him like crazy. From the way she was crying out and shivering, he knew that he was hitting the right spot, and kept jiggling his flab into her.

“Robbie!” she cried out, grabbing his gut hard and coming with such force that he felt her tiny body bucking into him, lifting his gut several inches into the air.

She gasped for air for a few seconds before pushing him down beside her and climbing on top of him. She had to lift up his massive belly roll to find his cock beneath it, but then she settled herself down on top of him with a contented sigh and a wicked look at Robbie as he gasped as he entered her. She felt so tight and warm and wet that he nearly lost it right then. She began grinding into him, letting his belly spill out into her lap and between her legs. He grabbed her hips and helped her along, loving the feeling of her small, lithe body dominating his massive, soft one. She gazed at him with a hungry look on her face.

“You feel so good, Robbie,” she whispered. “I love the way your belly hangs out over your waist and into me even when you’re laying down. You’ve gotten so fat, haven’t you?”

All Robbie could do was nod and moan as he felt himself begin to climax. She pushed him deeper into her and shook his fat with all her might as he came, and she did the same seconds later.

She collapsed on top of him, both of them breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. Piper looked down at him and gave him a soft, sweet smile before rolling off of him and curling up next to him, throwing her arm over his gigantic belly. He snuggled into her and pulled the blanket up over their naked forms.

“That,” Piper said after a few moments, “was awesome.”

Robbie laughed, sending his body into a wave of jiggles. “That’s an understatement,” he told her, turning his head to kiss her. He gazed at her happily, and she smiled back at him.

“I love you, Robbie.”

“I love you, Piper.”

ESPN Cutie

Missing the South.
As always, that was great! The details and descriptions were perfect! I hope there is more to come, maybe that group date and a confrontation between Kim & Robbie.

Keep up the excellent work! Your fans salute you! LOL!

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
I would just like to warn all the lovely readers of this story that the next section gets slightly explicit, so if you aren't into the whole sex thing, you might want to skip it.

And if you ARE into the whole sex thing, please be gentle, as this is the first sex scene I've ever attempted.

Thanks!
From personal experience I know how difficult it is to finally have the nerve not only to write down erotic fantasies and imagery, but then to actually publicize them. So congratulations to an excellent convincing job with this challenging step Undine!
P.S.: I do fervently hope there still is more to this story though?!

Jerry Thomas

The final episode between Piper and Robbie is very sweet, very touching (no pun intended). After all, a love story has to include a bit of "love," right? A nice ending to a wonderful story - congratulations!

fritzi

Was this the end?
Or is there more to this wonderful story?

Undine

Jigglypuff!
Thank you so much for all the kind words, everyone. I really, really appreciate them. I'm still not too sure about the end of that last section there, but it is what it is. /shrug. As of now, this is it for this story, as I'm preoccupied with about a bazillion other things right now. There may or may not be an epilogue in the future...we'll see.

I will, however, still be updating the story in my blog...slowly but surely. I promise!

Starling

This is ridiculously hot/good/well-written/everything a story should be. And if Robbie's based on a real person, I would officially like to be president of the jealous of your life club.

Undine

Jigglypuff!
Aww, thanks, Starling! I'm glad you enjoyed it! But alas, Robbie is nothing more than a figment of my imagination...

SilkySunshine

Oh my God you are a seriously good writer! Have you ever considered publishing a collection of your work? I'd buy! There is some real crap published as e-books now, so to have something amazing as your writing out there would be brilliant!

ashblonde

Busy writing
Re-reading this now, I'd forgotten how good it is!
I can't agree enough with how good this one is (@Undine :bow:) - and has always been one of my very favorites. When Robbie says "I think you like it," and Piper reluctantly nods, finally being completely outed by his devious fat-flaunting strategy... just so WOW.

Latest posts