• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Limitations vs your life.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma

Although I am a BBW, I'm also an FA and I'm posting this topic from the latter perspective.

There are a lot of things in life that big people can’t or won’t do. Some through actual physical limitations, and some through fear of said limitations. I know some fat people are really fit and active, but a lot of them aren’t.

So when you’re with a fat person how does their limitations affect your life? Do you still do the things you want to do but with other people? Or do you stay at home with your partner, looking after their needs and making sure they’re happy? Do you try and encourage your partner to try new things with you or do you just accept the fact that if you’re with a very big person there are certain aspects of life you have to miss out on?

Do you find that their limitations are your limitations too? How does this make you feel? Does it ever make you regret the fact that you’re attracted to big people? Or do you like the fact?

Many questions, some unwritten. Just opening up a dialogue really. :)

Back