• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Lindsay Lohan will be in jail for, oh, a few minutes.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heyyou

:mad:

(FTR: When I got in front of a judge over my mix-up, I was in front of him for less than two minutes, then "released." It took a week to "process me out," and it took more than two months to wait to see him and be brought to him. I remember this summer -well.-)

Must be nice.

:mad::mad:

What is this girl's problem, anyways. People are supposed to grow brains by the time they turn ~25-30...........

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/02/lindsay-lohan-court-jail_n_1071804.html?ncid=webmail12

Latest posts

Back