• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Lingerie thats not!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For as long as I've been a sexually active male with SSBBW partners I've always found that the rule of leaving a little something to the imagination is more erotic and sensual than full nudity. This is NOT to say that looking at naked stretchmarks and cellulite on a fat ass or set of saddlebag thighs or a saggy belly apron isn't sexy, but the topic here is lingerie that isn't.
That being said, let me define what I mean. For myself, and probably many others, seeing a super sized woman wearing a short denim skirt or snug denim jeans is more erotic than a see-through teddy. The same applies with the too snug t-shirt that rides up showing belly and rolls. My woman can get an instant reaction with boy cut panties better than if she wore something sheer out of some sex magazine designed to be revealing, such as a teddy or babydoll negligee, and for downright raunch, the snuggy t-shirt riding up and her panties are factory cut narrow at the crotch and her kittie is poking out on both sides (not a cameltoe this simply happens because her parts are merely fatter than can be contained) or her belly is visible through the legholes of her granny panties I lose complete control. So how about it guys and ladies, What do you like your sexy woman to wear, and how, that gets your motor humming that isn't lingerie, but does more for you. And, ladies what do YOU wear, and how, that isn't lingerie that gets your mans attention faster than any teddy. This can range from sensual to raunch and any visual aides would be appreciated. Also ladies if you know of anything along this same thread that you would like to see us guys in don't be afraid to let us know. Who knows maybe you will get lucky and the guys will pony up a hot snapshot or two.

Latest posts

Back