Quantcast

Link to a segment of the Dr. Keith Show

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

elle camino

shitclock's tickin.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
i've been miffed about missing this all day, and that one clip just made me so happy. jennifer (?) is unbelieveably gorgeous and confident and i'm just really, really impressed.
good stuff.

Les Toil

Thanks very, very much DLD for not only putting this up on the web for us all, but for pulling out the ol' digital cam' and recording it. It wasn't until halfway through the show that I figured out all those sounds in the background were you in your room recording this! LOL! How sweet of you.

My review of the show? I liked Dr. Keith, I liked his audience, and I liked the guests. Dr. Keith was so cordial and concerned about not being judgemental that it makes me wonder how popular his show is thus far. He seems to be a kind man who doesn't have to work his audience and his guests in an emotional frenzy as Dr. Phil does, but I'm wondering how long this guy can have a show in which he's not ending each episode with a strong and sound message about health and happiness (be it pro or con the show's subject). I loved his message about basically pointing out the risks of certain habits and activities (like riding a motorcycle and gaining weight) to his patients as opposed to telling them not to do them, but our society prefers a loudmouth talkshow with an in-your-face opinion.

DirtyLittleDiva

LOL...I know! The noises during the show in the background were of me cooking in the kitchen. LOL...It didn't click that it would pick it up that well, lol. And btw Les...Zik sent out your magazine today!

Tina

Older and wiser now
Yeah, I heard the dog barking, what I assumed to be you and your guy talking, and sounds of dishes maybe being washed and cooking going on. Made me wonder what you were cooking. :D

Dark_Hart

thank you sweethart for the link... :)

you and the other ladies were great... :wubu:

I am really proud of you... :happy:

eightyseven

Ridiculous.
DirtyLittleDiva said:
http://download.yousendit.com/757BC3F0740BD28F

Here is the link to the entire show. Just download the file to your computer and enjoy!

Nicole
For some reason, I can't do it :(

I signed up for the service, but when I click the link now it gives me a message that says: "ERROR: The download limit for this file has been reached."

What does this mean?

Regardless, thanks Nicole for putting it up in full- I just wish I could see it!

moonvine

Queen of Contempt
It means the download limit for the file has been reached. Apparently there is some sort of limit with that service, either in size or in numbers of downloads. When that size or that number of downloads has been reached, they cut off further downloads. In other words, you snooze, you lose!

Youtube does't have that sort of restriction, but you'd have to chop the file up into a bunch of smaller ones.

She might be able to upload it again? I'm not really familiar with yousendit.

Fuzzy Necromancer

"Here are our guests, on the Dr. Keith show, and I'm speaking with unusual word emphasises and arhythmic pauses."

Sorry, I just can't get over the way that guy talks.

Fuzzy Necromancer

BBWDREAMLOVER said:
I downloaded it and I have quicktime but it won't play...........any chance you have it in wmv?
It plays for me, but it's a pixelated color-warped distorted mess with occaisional flickers of a screenshot.

Les Toil

DirtyLittleDiva said:
And btw Les...Zik sent out your magazine today!
Hey Nicole sweetums, I just got my copy of Bodacious today!! Slick and gorgeous as ever! My fave section is the party pics--after the pics of the ladies...and the sweet drawings of Les Toil. ;)

But seriously, great issue--and great exposure on the Dr. Keith show.

Les Toil

Nicole, I've been trying to view the Dr. Keith show a second time but haven't been too successful. I was able to see it the first time but the second time you put it up it was all jumbly and impossible to see. Did anyone else experience the jumbled version??

I would have downloaded that first clean one on my computer but I didn't see any way to do that. :( I certainly don't want you to upload that sucka again, but I'm wondering if the unjumbled first one is still up somewhere.

Kissums,
Les

Latest posts