• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Lisa Grows Larger Part 5

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubluvman

Thanks for your patience I hope you all enjoy the rest of this!

When we put out the first copy of "Feeding Times" the cover graced a 256 pound Lisa, a 274 pound Debbie, and a 362 pound Diane. The first issue was a small success with each of the girls getting $2000 each after expenses. Lisa and I took a trip back to Florida to see her family. Lisa had gained another 50 pounds since they last saw us and remarked how married life has really been agreeing with us. A little late we caught up with Gabrielle who was eating Oreos and a big bowl of ice cream. She pulled out her own copy of "Feeding Times" and bragged about how some of the recipes inside helped her to put on another 28 pounds. "You only 253 pounds now sis?", Lisa said as she lifted up her shirt to expose her fleshy belly. "I'll bet I could put a strain on some of your clothes now." With that her mom called us into the diningroom to eat.

I remembered what the table looked like the last time we were here and this time there had to be twice as much food on it. Plateful after plateful of delicious food got cleared off until after 3 plates piled high and heavy,I felt quite full. The desserts came out and Lisa's mom put a full quarter of chocolate cream pie on each of our plates. Lisa had finished hers and had to loosen her jean short which were really starting to dig into her. Her mom then brought out a devilsfood cake. I wanted to see how much more Lisa could eat. After we each polished off 2 huge pieces of cake Lisa asked me if I could handle a 3rd piece. I told her I was so painfully full (which I was) but said if she'd eat one I would join her. She was pushing all the right buttons and soon we were eating our 4th rich dessert. I had never eaten so much in my life and Lisa was loving it. I knew I had to be over 250 after this huge meal. An hour or so after dinner Lisa's mom brought us some snacks that came right from the recipes from "Feeding Times". The two of us pushed each other to overeat the entire week we were there.

Upon getting home we had another check from the magazine waiting for us. We were pleased that this time it was for $3000 . Lisa had also found 11 more pounds on our vacation . I too had gained 8 more pounds and now tipped the scales at a robust 258 pounds. lisa enjoyed the look and feel of my stuffed belly and was encouraging me to join her in pigging out more often. She loved the way my gut was starting to hang lower and lower while I loved watching Lisa grow wider all over. She really wore her 267 pounds quite well.

Meanwhile, back at work, Debbie looked as if she she put on some weight in Lisa's absence. "The old man has me eating pretty hardy lately,Donuts anyone?", Debbie said, grabbing 2 more donuts eating her third one of the morning. Diane was pleased to hear this because now the girls could take a new set of pictures for the magazine and take some additional photo sets that they can sell to their fans. "You know girls each pound we gain our magazine will sell that much better so eat up because we can always get more!"

Diane was now up to 367 gorgeous pounds and Debbie plumped up to 264 lucious soft pounds. Lisa thought it would be nice to get Garielle a spot in the next issue. Over a couple different pies, Lisa discussed thispossibility with Diane and Debbie who thought it would be an excellent idea."maybe she could find herself a man", Lisa thought to herself after just polishing off her second piece of pie.

Now, two months later, the second issue of "Feeding Times" came out with a 266 pound Gabrielle gracing the cover. Diane who now weighed 380 pounds shared an awesome recipe for chocolate cream pie in an article featuring her in a bikini. Debbie had an interview with a new 320 pound model and looked hot as a 286 pound correspondent/model. Lisa wrote an article on how to fatten up your lover and bragged about how she got me up to 265 pounds (of course I got her up to a sexy 270 pounds now). The magazine grew in popularity as fast as the models did and by our second anniversary my Lisa sported and awesome belly at 298 pounds!

As an anniversary present,"Feeding Times" magazine sent all of us on a cruise. The 3rd issue was well receivedand offered it's readers a chance to join the staff on a very special culinary cruise for bbws. While our trip was a gift for us the other could travel with us with the trip being priced very reasonably. Lisa got the idea for the trip based on an article she wrote about all the good food served on cruise ships. "The one cruise I was on the food was so great I was made hungry all the time and put on 20 more pounds after my month at sea", Lisa wrote. The article resulted in 79 people signing up for the trip.

On the ship,we found our rooms to be more than adequate. The exercise machines were taken off our part of the ship and since the rest of the cruise was so sparcely booked we had full run of the ship. Extra cooks were hired and chubby waitresses were there to make sure we all ate as much as we wanted. We began to feed as soon as we boarded as there were pastries, candy bars, and chicken wings just to name a few things just a few feet away from the registration table. One of the best jobs on board the ship that day was working the registration table. We had guests sign in and get measured and weighed. I couldn't believe the different sizes and shapes of everyone there. I passed out bio sheets to those people waiting to get weighed.Of the 79 people who signed up 50 of them were women. Others were there to fatten each other up, plump up their lovers or themselves. Diane and her husband were the first ones to arrive. It had been a few weeks since I last saw her and a few more months since I last saw Ted her husband. Diane signed in, grabbed 2 pastries and stepped up on the scale. A big smile came on Ted's face as the numbers stopped to read 402 pounds.She just smiled and grabbed a chocolate donut before helping out with the sign ins. Ted grabbed himself a donut too and took their luggage to their cabin. I told Diane how great she looked. "Ted loves the way I look and I think my eating habits are starting to rub off on him lately." she said. I did notice Ted looking quite a bit heavier than the last time I saw him.

Debbie waddled up next with her fat loving boyfriend. She looked hot in her halter top and tight cut off shorts. She hopped up on the scale and as the needle stopped at 308 pounds she looked at her boyfriend and smiled. Her boyfriend Dave smiled back and got her 4 pieces of pizza.

Now Lisa was on her way up to the table and looked as if she'd been snacking all morning. Burping as she got on the scale Lisa bent over for a huge chocolate eclair and watched as the needle stopped at 304 pounds. I couldn't believe how fat and hot she looked! Her belly was hanging well over the front of her jean shorts and she wore the same halter top that was too small for her over a month ago. I had the best seat in the house as I took care of the other guests including 3 extra ladies who signed up later in addition to the 79 we already had.

The whole trip evolved into an around the clock buffet. We got on deck and just ate for hours and hours on end, meeting people,talking and keeping each other's plates overflowing with food. During the week the clothing store was being renovated and enlarged so the girls all enjoyed themselves guilt free. i also knew that by trips end Lisa and I would both need a new wardrobe. She was eating like there was no tomorrow. She would finish a medium pizza, the a huge hot fudge sundae then,while hiccuping the whole time, she'd down a whole 24" Italian hoagie before taking a nap to allow all those new calories a chance to settle on her sexy growing body.

By the end of the trip we had all pulled into port together quite a bit heavier than when we left. Most everyone had gained at least some weight. Again I was positioned at the table for check out (along with a big bowl of potato chips and a big chocolate shake) and got to see the girls new stats. No one gained less than 9 pounds with one girl actually gaining 25 pounds for the 10 days we were at sea. Most of the girls wore the same clothes they boarded on with making it impossible to hide all the weight gain which averaged about 13 pounds per person!!

Latest posts

Back