• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Little bit scared, breathing problems

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pookie

Over the last few weeks I have noticed if I lay on my back in bed I feel shortness of breath and its panicing me a little.

I don't generally pay a lot of attention to my weight or my food intake, but this has scared me a little and made me feel uncomfortable in my size, I weigh just over 300lbs with over 60 of that gained over the last couple years after my husband left and I was terribly depressed and dealing with the divorce I turned to comfort eating in the extreme, I mean, was never a waif before :p but I know so much gain has had a detrimental effect on my health.

I am not sure what I am looking for making this post, maybe advice, maybe just being able to share these fears with people who actually understand me. I haven't even told my boyfriend I am having breathing issues, I don't know if I am embarressed or what....

Latest posts

Back