• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Look out look out, theres a hater about

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breakfiend

I know that there are a lot of people who hate bbws and FAs around the world but sometimes you see people who take things over the edge. Like this.

http://uk.youtube.com/user/SaveThePlanetKillYu

This persons only videos are posting hate towards BBWs,BHMs and even FAs (he even uses these terms).
Now some people here may even think that this guy dosent sound quite so bad, but he is useing the images that the madman who killed innocent children in Russia a short while back (who posted on youtube) used. And is promoting his actions.
I have already sent a report to youtube in the hopes hwe will be banned but I thought people here had better see this so they know how bad things really can get.

Latest posts

Back