• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for a rocking chair

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellie Kay

Fatty Bo Batty
My sister is having another baby and i will be staying with her for a few weeks to help her get settled into being a new mommy again. We already set up a place for me to stay but i need a rocking chair to rock my baby niece. I can't seem to find anything wide enough!

I don't have a lot of money to spend but i know this will be a great use for me as i will be there a lot and once she goes back to work i will become the "nanny" aka i get to hang out with 2 very cool kids all day long! lol

10 years ago when my first niece was born this was not an issue buuuut my body has changed since then. lol

Any ideas? Ivy recommended a rocking bench, but where would i get that?! lol

Thanks for the help guys! She will be here in just a few weeks AHHH!

Latest posts

Back