• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking For Feeders And Feedees

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leah33

Hi all. I am a producer working on "The Dr. Keith Ablow Show." Dr. Keith is a forensic psychiatrist, who has been in private practice for over 29
years. He is the author of several best-selling books including, “Inside
the Mind of Scott Peterson” and has appeared as a recurring guest on
numerous television shows including Good Morning America, Court TV, Oprah,and Larry King. Dr. Keith now has his own nationally syndicated daytime talk show, which premiered on Monday, September 11th.

Since recently discovering the community of feeder's and dimensions magazine, it got me thinking. The public is not aware of this lifestyle and I would LOVE to do a show focusing on the support and lifestyle of feeders. I find it absolutely fascinating and courageous. In the thin world of media and entertainment, I applaud you for what you do. If you are interested in appearing on this show, or if you have any further questions, please call me toll free 888-372-2569 ext 4279.

Be sure to check out our website at drkeith.warnerbros.com

--
Leah Kaplan
Associate Producer
The Dr. Keith Ablow Show
1325 Avenue of the Americas
30th Floor
New York, NY 10019
(212) 506-4279
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.