• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Who's coming with me to the Dr.Ablow Show (to plant the bomb)?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncannyBruceman

I just received a "personal" invitation on myspace from the show's representatives to appear on the panel, and it's copied and pasted here along with my response. Be sure to note that the subject matter seems to have magically changed from what they were soliciting on here less than a week ago...

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Oct 25, 2006 12:18 PM

Hi,
I know this might sound strange, but I work for a new nationally syndicated talk show called the Dr. Keith Ablow show and we are doing a show women who are proud of their curves and men who love big women. I came across your profile and really think you would make a great fit for the show. In case you haven't seen the show, Dr. Ablow is a psychiatrist who has been on Oprah, Good Morning America, the Today Show, Larry King Live, and many many more. He is also a best selling author and expert witness. Please visit our website at drkeithtv.com to get a better idea.

Please email me back ([email protected]) or even call me toll free if you are interested, 888-372-2569 ext. 4292. If you are chosen for the show we will fly you out to New York, pay for your hotel, ground transportation, and money for meals at your hotel. I really look forward to hearing from you soon!
-Shira

Hi Shira,
I know all about your talk show as two of your other colleagues have already posted casting calls at Dimensions magazine online. The only thing that sounds strange to me is your offer to fly me into New York WHEN I ALREADY LIVE IN THE STATE.

Both you and your pschiatrist friend can Ablow me...I'm not participating in your little "inside the mind of" circus.

Latest posts

Back