• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for outfit for 40th HS reunion

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marie5656

My 40th high school reunion is coming up in September. Normally I have avoided them like the plague, but not because of my weight..I have always been heavy. Just that I was super shy and did not have a lot of friends.
Anyway, through Facebook, I have reconnected with many people I went to school with, and decided to go. My husband will not be coming, which I do not mind as he does not do well with a big crowd of people he does not know.
Here is my issue..He thinks I should buy a dress for the dinner. I would rather go with a dressy pant outfit. I have never really liked dresses, and have always felt more comfortable in pants. Just the way I am. Last dress I wore was over 10 years ago, on my wedding day! Should WHAT I wear really be an issue? Or shouldn't it be what I am comfortable in? I am not talking jeans and a sweatshirt. Just something fancy that I will be more apt to wear again.
Definatly want to shop in a brick and mortar store rather than mail order, as I like trying things on. Probably Catherines or Fashion Bug Plus.
What are your thoughts?

Latest posts

Back