• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Looking for some jeans...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgotten_Futures

Extremely random question, I know.

Back in late Middle School, up through about Junior year of High School, I used to like (and wear) the JNCO brand of jeans. They were nice and loose and I could actually find them in a 32"x36". However, they don't exist anymore, and these days I'm a 35"-36" waist so my old pairs no longer fit. Modern styles in other brands are just way too tight for my liking, while the only nice and loose brands seem to be plastered with an excess of logos (South Pole, for example) which I'd rather not deal with.

So basically, is anyone aware of a brand of jeans with a fit LIKE JNCOs, with minimal brand logos on the jeans and available in 35"x36" or the metric equivalent?

Latest posts

Back