• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Louise is back in the hospital

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

Tuesday about 3PM

The night of our wedding Louise and I went to a Washington DC NAAFA dance. We then spent the night in a hotel room enjoying each other. Our first anniversary Louise was in a nursing home. Our second anniversary we spent a quiet evening together. Our third anniversary I was in a nursing home. This will be our fourth anniversary and it looks like we will be spending a fun filled and exciting night in the local emergency room.

Louise is running a temperature wandering between 99.7 and 100.5. She has bad diarrhea, trouble breathing, and a persistent cough. She has had this for about 48 hours. I will keep people posted.

Wednesday about 1 pm

Louise has double pneumonia and is in the hospital
They are still running tests on Louise. She does not seem to be dehydrated. She does have double pneumonia. She also has a MERSA infection. This they found from the nose swab and they do not yet know whether it is into her lungs or her blood system or neither of the above.

Wednesday about 3pm

Louise is in isolation. She is not dehydrated. She is considered a fall risk but is about to walk to the bathroom by herself and without a cane or walker. She sounds a lot better then she often has at other times in the hospital. There is at least a bit of music in her voice.

Latest posts

Back