Lunch

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
"Roast Beef" Tofurkey with white cheddar on garlic sourdough bread with pickles.. If had sprouts or non-chopped lettuce, i would have added that. Very good sammie though :)

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
"Roast Beef" Tofurkey with white cheddar on garlic sourdough bread with pickles.. If had sprouts or non-chopped lettuce, i would have added that. Very good sammie though :)
Great minds think alike: I had virtually the same thing (plus lettuce, minus garlic) for lunch day before yesterday. My wife is on a "Roast Beef" Tofurkey kick right now, and I have to admit it's pretty good stuff.

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
Chinese Food

Don't be shy; tell all! Was it Mandarin, Cantonese, Szechuan, Hunan...? What was in it? Chinese food is so fabulously varied that it needs the same kind of loving attention when you describe it as when you eat it. :)

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
he he I had chinese today too.
Veggie chow mein with soft noodles
Garlic broccoli
sweet and sour tofu. (this dish is like crack for me. I never get enough of it.)

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Great minds think alike: I had virtually the same thing (plus lettuce, minus garlic) for lunch day before yesterday. My wife is on a "Roast Beef" Tofurkey kick right now, and I have to admit it's pretty good stuff.
I bought some lettuce yesterday so i can do that for lunch tomorrow :D
I had never had the roast beef style and like it. I pretty much haven't met a tofurkey product i didn't like.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I plan on another sandwich like i listed above only with lettuce added. I also plan on a big salad to go with it. I've been craving that yummy crunch of a good salad.

fat9276

Fried pork chop with pan gravy (I love all the little fried bits to make a sauce with), egg noodles and a garden salad with lots of Spanish green olives :eat1:

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
grilled beef hot links with kraut, yellow pepper rings, jalapenos, onions, wickles, sriracha (rooster sauce) on bakery style buns :)

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I'm thinking some asian noodles with stir fry veggies and sauteed tofu. I love chinese and never get enough of it!

CaAggieGirl

If you only knew
A pastrami burger and coleslaw. Mmm burger topped with pastrami, Swiss, pickles, and a mayo/mustard mixture

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
Scrambled eggs with sauteed onions, peppers, tomatoes, and cheese ... and a nice, warm tortilla.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I had a Trader Joe's roasted eggplant wrap. It was good. The family had Taco Bell and i can't eat that, so i had a delicious wrap. I get it every time i go to TJ's.