Lunch

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

EMH1701

Salmon burger with french fries. I generally look for the healthy stuff at my work cafeteria. The problem is that so often, it's only the salad bar and you never know how much you are going to pay for that. So yeah, I had the salmon and I let myself have french fries.

CleverBomb

On Space Out
Peanut butter (creamy) and jelly (strawberry) on white bread, accompanied by a glass of apple juice.

I'll admit it's not terribly impressive.

Micara

Living and Learning
leftover fried chicken with Jim Beam steak sauce. (Closest I can get to alcohol while being at work!) LOL

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
i'm thinking of being a bad girl and having a couple of sandwiches with mayo, tofurkey roast beef, sprouts and cheese.. maybe some avocado too. I should eat a salad but i'm craving this..

EMH1701

Had a couple of hot dogs and some corn. Yeah, you need a veggie in there somewhere.

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
An Elvis sandwich (peanut butter and honey with sliced banana) on whole-grain bread and a bowl of Greek yogurt with blueberries and sliced strawberries.

fat9276

I went to this total foodie place that I love today and brought home their...

-Grilled dry aged beef burger with smoked bacon, caramelized onions and cheddar cheese
-Duck fat rosemary fries

Needless to say, I stuffed my face and belly and feel so satisfied :happy:

JMCGB

-Grilled dry aged beef burger with smoked bacon, caramelized onions and cheddar cheese
-Duck fat rosemary fries

That sounds amazing! Been a while since I have had a good burger. Just a little jealous...lol. :)

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man

-Duck fat rosemary fries

:confused: What are these wonderful fries you speak of?

fat9276

:confused: What are these wonderful fries you speak of?
This place I eat at has their own "house fries"... fresh thin cut potatoes, fried (with chopped up rosemary sprigs) in duck fat! They are amaaaazing :)

Today I had a toasted philly cheese steak footlong sub with tons of veggies (fresh spinach, olives, onions, cucumbers, peppercinis, tomatoes) and vinegar and oil. I also had some organic peanut butter cups I found in the "health food" section at my grocery store. The brand is Justin's. Yummmmmmy :eat2:

FatAndProud

I bought lunch for a gf and I at Baguette de France. It was her first time there and I love breaking her food cherry. I love their curry sauce.

Latest posts