• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Macaroni Grills Rosemary Bread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phatkhat

I love this bread at the Macaroni Grill and found this recipe that comes pretty close. I served the entire loaf at the dinner table with a plate of 1/2 Olive Oil, 1/2 Balsamic Vinegar and the bread was gone before the main course. Give this a try!!!

1 cup warm water
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon teaspoon sweet basil
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon rosemary (I had some fresh on hand and I think that's what made it extra yummy)
2 1/2 cups bread flour
1 packet active dry yeast
1 clove garlic, minced

Add the warm water and yeast and let sit for 10 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients and knead for about 15 minutes. Cover and let rise for about 3 hours (give the dough a good punch at about 2 hours.

Gently mold it into a round loaf (about 7 inches across, 3 inches high). Pour some extra oil over it, making sure it's well coated.

Bake on a cookie sheet at 375 for about 30-35 minutes.

Enjoy!!!

Latest posts

Back