• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Making Fun of Myself

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustPlainJim

Stop poking me!
Ya know. People take themselves too too seriously sometimes.
*hops on my worn-out soapbox*
We look at the world and we see nothing but conflicts. We look at our own lives and see nothing but the people that wish to do us harm. It doesn't have to be that way.
*puts on the "I'm an Idealist" t-shirt*
Thinking like that is like looking into the night sky and seeing only the darkness. There's a hundred thousand points of light out there. Sure, they're outnumbered by all the darkness, but how many people look up into the night sky and say "wow, look at all the dark"?
We have to smile every once in a while, we have to laugh.
And, for me, laughing starts at home. Specifically, laughing starts with the self.

What do I do? Frankly, I act like an ass. But I do it around people that can appriciate my sense of humor. Examples? I'll sometimes bring up a 'geeky' topic that I'm obviously interested in... and when the other person shows a bit of knowledge in the area, I'll point, laugh and shout "NERD!". Keep in mind, I do this to people that can throw it back, tenfold. ;)

Why do I post this today? Well, for several reasons. 1) I read some posts that jsut seemed like such downers. 2) I had a funny moment with an old friend today and 3) It's been a while since I've truly pissed people off. ;)

via e-mail...

Vance:
That's why it's a mistake to wear "musk" or "cologne." If you want to attract women, you need to wear something that smells like the thing you're lacking. for example, we students are lacking money. We need to wear something that
smells rich. They need to create a cologne that smells like "new Porsche," "executive office," or "100 dollar bills rolled up in your pocket."

Personally, I'm wearing "EP, Elitist (censored)," by Calvin Kleine.

My reply:
It's like fishing, Vance. You have to use the right bait for the right kinda woman. Me? I like big girls, so I've been shampooing with barbacue sauce. ( Haha! I make fun of my own kind... now I feel sad... )

~~~~~
NOW! Before anyone starts saying "ooh, you're so mean! You jerk!" keep this in mind. I'm pretty far from thin, myself. Plus, I'll reveal the easiest way to turn me on:
Bake Cinnamon Rolls. I could and would do anything for cinnamon rolls... ;P

Latest posts

Back