• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Making of a Chubby Hubby - by Ned_Fox (~BHM, Feeding, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BHM, Feeding, ~MWG - a new wife's desires opens up a new way of life for a chubby hubby

Making of a Chubby Hubby
By Ned_Fox

Meg and I dated for six months before I popped the question. Some may feel that is not enough time to get to know your future spouse, but we were sure almost from the first date on.

Meg was 5’2” and a bit on the plump side at 135 lbs. and I was 5’10” and around 190 lbs. So we were not “Ken and Barbie” but in fairly good shape for our ages, which was mid-twenties.

Meg’s parents were quite heavy and both short. My folks were taller, my mom quite slim, but my dad had a pretty good gut and he was a couple of inches taller than me.

Our courtship was pretty un-eventful. We did the usual dinner and a movie, or simply just going out for lunch or dinner. I didn’t really notice it, but all of our dates involved eating, especially for me. There were a couple of dinners with her parents where I suspected that I was being deliberately served larger portions than I normally ate.

She also had a habit of ordering a big entre for herself then after only a few bites claiming she was to full and could I finish it for her. Then ordering a dessert and doing the same thing. But I was so into the “courting” aspect of our relationship, that I wanted to please her, so finishing her dinner for her or desert just to be polite and considerate. But I was starting to gain weight, only a few pounds, but I was starting to get a bit of a belly and my butt was getting larger too.

Well things started to become more obvious virtually at our reception. I was being plied with plate after plate of food, by either Meg or her mom. I was set up to eat nearly four pieces of cake, on the excuse that someone else needed a better photo. By the time it was time to change to leave on our honeymoon, I was showing a pretty good bloated belly.

When we pulled off our clothes, Meg giggled, “Oooh, someone has had too much to eat today!”

I blushed trying to suck in my bloated belly. Meg came over and hugged me.

“Hey honey, don’t worry, I think you look really hot! I didn’t mean to embarrass you, dearest!” she cooed.

“It’s ok Meg, it seemed like every time I turned around someone was giving me a plate of food. I didn’t want to seem rude so I just kept eating.” I replied.

Meg smiled a kind of wicked smile she had and handed me a neat little gift wrapped package. “Open it Honey, it’s a little surprise for you!”

I opened the package and there were several pairs of bikini cut briefs and a variety of colors. I blushed again and Meg giggled.

“Do you like them, Matt?” she asked.

I looked them over they seemed a bit small, but I had always worn briefs so, this was not a big deal to me.

“Yeah they look pretty good to me. Do you really want me to wear bikinis like this? I think they make me look fat.” I asked chuckling.

“I think they make you look very sexy to me, honey” replied Meg.

I pulled on a pair and just kidding around I stuck out my still bloated belly. I heard Meg give an involuntary gasp.

“Oh sorry babe, did I freak you out looking so fat?” I asked, blushing again. That should have been my first set of clues as to what my future was to be.

Meg seemed to be watching me get dressed, I had always admired her figure when she got dressed in the morning or changed together, but this time she was clearly starring at my middle and butt.

“Is everything ok, babe?” I asked. She came over and hugged and kissed me.

“Matt, I am so happy I married you, so have such a great body and you are so handsome.” Replied Meg.

I chuckled.

“Well if I keep eating the way I did today and the reception, there is going to be a lot more of me to love.” I said, patting my belly.

Meg gave me a huge smile, running her hands over my belly and love handles, “That could be arranged, honey”.

I chucked at that comment and finished dressing and putting away the tux. We headed down to the waiting cab to take us to the airport. Our honeymoon was a two week cruise, a gift from Meg’s parents.

We arrived in Miami and were taken right to the ship.

Meg had another surprise gift for me while we were unpacking. She handed me another little package. Giggling, “Here this is a special present for you Matt, I hope you will like them.”

I opened the present and there were four pairs of “Speedo” bikini briefs. I was a little taken aback, but I had always worn briefs, but never had the courage to wear brief style swim suits. I kidded Meg, holding one pair up, “I may have to beat back the ladies if I wear these.”

Meg gave me a wicked little, knowing smile,

“Don’t worry Matt I will defend you! Try one on for me, please honey” Meg asked. I pulled on a pair, they were a little tight in the leg openings and around my waist, but I thought I looked okay. Meg gave me a huge smile again,

“Oh Matt that looks great on you honey!” gasped Meg.

Well I am glad she had given me four pairs, because it seemed that is all I wore the whole cruise. It was an open plan ship, which means you can come and go as you please and the dining rooms are open twenty four hours.

Most of our time was spent in the dining rooms, or snack bars eating. Meg insisted on ordering or serving if we were at one the buffets. I did not even notice how much more food she served me than herself. I did start to notice the increased girth I was acquiring. The “Speedos” were getting harder and harder to get into. My t-shirt were beginning to ride up on the belly, despite my efforts to suck it in.

When we were getting dressed to leave the ship two week later, I was having trouble getting into some of my clothes. Meg seemed to be enjoying the view of me struggling to get trousers up over my expanded butt and belly. She giggled, “do you need some help, honey?”

I blushed, “Uh, I think I am getting fat dearest, I can’t get these pants on over my ass!”

Meg smiled, and came over and helped pull the pants up over my expanded butt. She said, “Just leave the zipper and snap undone and pull your t-shirt down over them to cover up.”

“Babe, I am so sorry I have gotten so fat! I can’t believe that I have made such a pig of myself, I hope I’m not embarrassing you!” I blurted out, looking at my bloated figure in the mirror.

Meg came over to me, with a huge smile on her face, she grabbed me digging her hands in my fat butt and love handles, and in a deep throaty voice that I had never heard before, she said, “Matt you can never embarrass me by getting fat, you look fantastic to me your are so HOT!”

She planted a hard kiss on my lips and then said, “Let’s get going, I need to get you home, honey!”

We traveled back home not saying to much to each other. I was still stunned by Meg revelation about my getting fat. Meg kept staring at my bulging belly, she even reached over and patted my belly several times on the flight home.

We got our car and drove to our apartment. After unloading the car and unpacking, I took off my clothes and went into the bathroom. I stepped onto the scale the numbers raced to 215 lbs. I was stunned I had gained 15 lbs. on the cruise in just two weeks. I stood looking in the mirror at the “damage” I had done in two weeks. My belly was now noticeably bulging, my butt was very pronounced and a lot rounder. I even jiggled when I moved. I thought to myself, “I'm getting so fat! If this keeps up Meg is going to have a tubby, not just a chubby hubby.”

I also noticed that as I ran my hands over my expanding assets, I was getting turned on. My mind was racing, “what I am going to do, I am getting fat and I like it? What is Meg going to think with a fat porker of a husband waddling along beside her?”

I needn’t have worried. Meg came into the bathroom, dressed only in a tight teddie/bikini outfit. She came up behind me and squeezed her hands into my belly and then ran her hands over my fat butt. In her deep throaty voice, “It’s time for dinner Matt, you look like you need a nice big dinner, honey!”

I followed her into the kitchen area of our apartment, there stacked on the table were four extra large deep dish pizza, four liters of Coke, a whole bag of cinnamon sticks and cheese bread sticks.

Meg sat me in a chair and opened one of the pizza boxes and held a slice up to my mouth, I didn’t need any more encouragement than that. Slice after slice disappeared into my maul, I gorged on the rich, fattening meal. Meg encouraged me to just keep eating, not to worry about how stuffed I was or how fat I may become indulging like this.

By 10:30 that night, the pizzas, cokes, cinnamon and bread sticks were all gone. The only evidence of there being there was my massively bloated, bulging belly. Meg indulged too and she was sporting a nice little pot.

Meg staggered around the table and started to wipe my mouth and belly off with a warm wash cloth. I burped, “Oh baby excuse me, I don’t know what came over me to eat like that, but that was fantastic, I am so stuffed I feel like I’m going to burst any moment.”

Meg smiled her wicked little smile, “Matt you look so unbelievably hot to me right now, I am so turned on looking at you now I can hardly stand it!”

I burped again, “Oh help me babe, I want to look at myself in the mirror.”

Meg helped my stand up and waddle into the bathroom. She had a huge smile on her face as I stared at the image of my huge, fat, bloated belly in the mirror. “Oh babe get the scale out I want to see how much I weigh right now!” I burped and hiccupped.

Meg gleefully got the scale out. I staggered onto it. The numbers raced to 229.5 lbs. Meg had to read me the numbers, I was so distended I could not see the scale.

“This is impossible!I have gained almost 15 lbs. in one sitting!” I stepped off the scale and looked at Meg. She was a bit mussed up, but the look in her eyes was that of total lust. “Matt I want you right now, you are so HOT and can’t stand it anymore, take me please honey take me!”

“Help me to the bed baby I am all yours, I don’t know if I can do anything there is so much food in me, but I will try baby my hardest to please you!” I cried. Meg helped my waddle/stagger into the bed room, pulling down my overstrained bikini and helping me onto the bed. She tore off her teddie and virtually leaped on me. We made love that night several times. I was amazed that I could do anything, I felt so fat, with my belly so distended. Meg would massage it, knead it, poke it and generally played with it all night.

The next morning really early I had digested enough of the gorge to move on my own. I waddled into the bathroom and relieved myself. I got out another pair of bikini briefs and went back into the bathroom and closed the door. I got on the scale again, it now read 223.5 lbs. still nearly 10 lbs in one sitting! I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I almost did not recognize the pregnant looking shape looking back at me.

I started to think about some of the things and reactions Meg had had in the past weeks and months. I was now perfectly clear to me, in retrospect that she had deliberately been trying to fatten me up. Running my hands over my belly and butt, I started to get turned on again. I then made THE decision.

I waddled back to our bed, with my belly bulging out in front me, put my belly right in Meg’s face. She woke up and started giggling.

“Oh Matt, your tummy is so wonderful.” She reached up and patted my belly.

We both got up after a little more playtime, showered and then went shopping. I had gotten so big that none of my clothes fit. I drove over to Wal-Mart. Meg looked confused, “Matt we have never shopped here before,”

“I know babe, but I don’t want to spend a lot on new clothes just yet”. I answered.

We picked out some much larger trousers and shirts for me. My waist was now nearly 43”, even when I wasn’t full! Meg just giggled, as I tried on trousers and shirts. I looked at some “whitey-tighties.” Meg frowned, “No you don’t, you’re not going to wear those. I will find some underpants for you, Honey!”

Monday finally rolled around, after a weekend of over-indulgence, spent mostly in my bikini briefs, it was now time to face the music and dress and go to work.

I arrived, expecting to hear gasps and cat calls at my new girth, but I was surprised. A couple of the guys were jerks, which I expected. But everyone else was either sympathetic to downright encouraging!

Most of the women came up and said how good “marriage” looked on me. The older ladies gave me knowing smiles, glancing at my expanded belly. Several of the heavier guys just nodded to me and smiled.

Even my boss was very encouraging, telling me how great I looked.

I went to the lunch room with what felt like a huge sack lunch. I was right! Meg had packed me a feast. I was soon joined by several of the heavier guys, with whom, I was now among. They too had massive lunches packed by loving wives or significant “others”.

I gleefully dug into my feast. Meg had made five peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, which felt like they weighed a pound each, five hard boiled eggs, a large bag of chips, a dozen peanut buttered Ritz crackers, a whole packet of graham crackers, a whole sleeve of cookies and a quart of whole milk. I made short work of it, impressing my new lunch mates with my capacity.

That afternoon I gave the candy machine a good work out. With several approving glances from my older female co-workers who seemed very pleased with my greatly increased appetite and my new girth.

Meg had a massive meal waiting for me when I got home. She had tears in her eyes when I told her how great my first day back with my “new figure”.

The week passed quickly, Meg made me huge lunches every day, and even gave me provisions for my desk to cut down on trips to the candy machine. Every night she seemed to try and make a bigger and richer dinner than the night before, much to the delight of my rapidly increasing appetite.

By Friday evening, my new trousers purchased just the previous weekend were beginning to feel a little tight in the waist band and the seat! I new I was getting fatter by the day, but I did not realize how fat.

Meg sent me to our room to change into something “more comfortable” while she put the finishing touches on another massive feast of a dinner. I stripped off my clothes and waddled into the bathroom and stepped onto the scale, the numbers spun to 245 lbs. I chuckled to myself patting my belly, that I had gained over 15 lbs. in one week! After admiring my girth in the mirror for a couple of minutes, pulled on a pair of tight sweats and waddled out to the kitchen for dinner.

Meg giggled with glee when I told her I had gained 15 lbs this week. She served me plate after plate of rich alfredo sauce and pasta, which I dutifully ate. After eating nearly a whole cheese cake myself, I sat back in my chair rubbing my distended belly. I burped, “Oh babe that was great, I am so stuffed, I feel great, this has been a super week!”

Meg came over and helped me up from the table and led me over to the couch. She poured me a big glass of wine and started to massage my distended belly.

“Whoa babe, that feels fantastic.” I burped again, “Excuse me dear, I am for being such a pig tonight!”

Meg pulled off my straining sweat pants, leaving me just in a bikini and a too tight t-shirt. I was just about helpless, a little drunk, my belly distended with rich food, and now nearly naked.

Meg started crying.

“What’s the matter babe? did I say or do something to hurt you? Am I grossing you out by getting so fat?”

Meg sobbed, “Oh Matt NO! It’s not you at all, you are the best husband in the world, I can’t believe what I am doing to you and you are worried about upsetting me. Oh Matt you are so wonderful, I can’t believe how lucky I am to have you as my husband!” she wailed.

I was stunned, I thought I was being so selfish by getting so fat and making a pig of myself the instant I was “off the market”. I thought she did not mind my getting fat, she even fed me a couple of times, but now she seems so upset.

“Have I gotten that big?” I thought.

“Honey, I am grossing you out, I will lose weight and get back into shape, I am so sorry I took advantage and gaining so much weight so fast. You must think I am an incredible pig!” I soothed.

“NO Matt” wailed Meg, “Matt I wanted you to get fat from the first time I saw you, I have been trying to fatten you up since our first date. I am so sorry that I have made you get so fat, I just get so turned on looking at your fantastic belly and your huge bottom, all I could think of was making you get even fatter!” She nearly screamed.

I had suspected she had an ulterior motive for feeding me the way she had been, but I thought she was just indulging her new husband’s appetite. I remembered last Sunday morning admiring my new girth in the mirror, I new what I had to do now.

“Meg baby”, I said struggling to my feet. “I love this.”

Shaking my belly. “I love this too.”

Patting my fat bottom, making it jiggle. “I never enjoyed my self more than these past few weeks. I have been so turned on by this deliberate overeating and watching my body become fat. This has been so fantastic to me, I don’t want to stop, EVER! You can feed me, stuff me, pump me full, engorge me, you can make me as fat as your wildest dreams, I will eat everything you put in front of me, I love you so much, you have given me a such gift.”

Meg starred at me as I struggled to sit back down without breaking the couch. I took her hand and laid it on my belly. I looked her in the eyes, “Meg, some people may say that what I have done to myself these last few weeks is a sin. The sloth, gluttony and debauchery, but to me it has been a way to show our love for each other. These are not sins when two people share themselves, these are only sins when one person indulges for his or her own pleasure.”

Meg just starred at me for a moment. She started to cry again, but this time they were tears of joy. She playfully poked my belly. “I bought you a box of chocolates today, honey. Would you like some?”

“Get me in the bedroom first babe. I might not be able to move after chocolate”!

That was the beginning of the second fantastic weekend of our marriage. We joined a warehouse store, we bought me some bigger pants and Meg found some new bikini briefs for me. Meg fed and pampered me all weekend. I did my favorite activity, lying on the couch and being fed.

On Monday, I waddled into the office, now weighing 255 lbs. I had gained another 10 lbs. gorging all weekend. My new pants fit well, at least for now. I got several apprising looks from my co-workers.

One of the ladies who I had become friends with before my wedding came into my office and closed the door. She asked, “Matt, can I ask you a personal question?”

“Sure Sally, shoot” I replied.

She sat down, looked me in the eye, “Matt why are you gaining so much weight?” I chuckled,

“Sally I am deliberately gaining weight, I am going to get really, really FAT!”

She looked stunned, “But what does your wife think of you gaining so much weight?”

I shook my belly, “Sally, I am what is called a feedee, when I go home at night, I am nearly being force fed by my wife, she wants me to be fat, all this weight is no accident I am being fattened up deliberately”!

Sally sat stunned, “Matt you would become obese just to please your wife?”

“Sally”, I replied, “For Meg and I this is a sexual thing, for her, it is a turn on to feed me until I look like I am going to explode! I love to eat all I can and feel myself becoming fatter and fatter. It turns me on!”

I said, “Sally look at these websites it will explain a lot of things for you!” I emailed her the URL’s for Dimensions Magazine, Fantasy Feedee and Fattening Up Women.

Later that afternoon, Sally came back to my office. She came in and closed the door. She seemed a bit flustered and a little giddy.

“Hey” I said, “Did you look over the websites?”

Sally answered, “Yes Matt I sure did. I had no idea that this sort of thing went on! I still can’t imagine gaining weight to please your partner!”

I answered, “Society would have all of us believe that it is only right to lose weight to please a partner never gain! If you think of it in that sense, what is the difference?”

“Matt you are right! There really is no difference at all. But what about the health risks of obesity?” she asked.

“I am not denying that there are some health risks with gaining weight, especially as much as I am planning on gaining,” I chuckled, “but, there are equally high risks in obsessive dieting to lose weight also!”

Sally sighed, “But Matt, you used to be in pretty good shape, I have a hard time watching you gorge yourself and get so fat, you will become obese!”

“Sally, I have never felt so good about myself and so aware of my body as I do now with this big belly and butt I have grown. I love to feel my body jiggle as a walk, or waddle at this point, around the office or our apartment. I can not get enough of looking at my reflection in the mirror. Don’t worry, Meg and I know what we are doing. I will not become so obese that I become sick or immobile.” I assured her.

Sally got up, came around and gave me an affection peck on the cheek, “Matt, I have to really admire you for being to true to yourself and to Meg, not many people have the courage to go against the grain of modern society and do what you are doing.”

“Thanks, Sally that means a lot to me, that you understand where I am coming from, not the stereotypical guy getting married and letting himself “go”, but someone who wants to enhance his relationship with his wife and lover.”

“One more thing, Matt,” asked Sally. “How do you feel about Meg’s figure? I mean you are the one to me who is making the sacrifice by getting fat, so what about Meg, is she going to gain or lose for you?”

I replied, “I like Meg’s figure, at least now, the way she is now. She has gained some weight (being around me, you can not help but gain), but at least for now I am satisfied with her weight and body shape.”

Actually she was already over 160, which at her height was making her quite the chubette, but I wasn't going to share that.

That day I got several weird looks from my co-workers. Several of the heavier guys I knew would just nod, and say “Good Job!” as they passed my office or me in the hall. Many of the women treated me as some sort of royalty, gushing when they saw me or bringing in much appreciated treats.

I got promoted soon after that conversation. Not because I was a feedee now, but because with my new girth, I had become sedentary, staying in my office working, so my productivity soared. Since I no longer went to work out (Meg would kill me) and didn’t wander around the office chatting I could get more done.

My gain slowed, Meg and I decided that if I continued gaining at the same rate I would be immobile in less than two years. I did continue to gain but at only a pound or two a month, except of course for the great feeding holidays of thanksgiving and Christmas.

I did finally reach 300 lbs. with a sixty inch waist. She wound up a little over 200. I love my girth with my huge belly and big round fat rear end. I am now the fattest guy at the company, but I am also the newest vice president. Sitting on my massive rear, snacking and working have done wonders for my career.

Latest posts

Back