• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Manswers!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebel

Long Time Member
I generally like the show "Manswers!" because... um... well, I guess it's because I'm a man. That doesn't mean I ever expected to find something on the show that I would bring back to DIMENSIONS.

Last week, in true Manswers' style, they announced "The Biggest Boobs In The World!" Of course all of us already knew about and are fans of Norma Stitz, but that doesn't mean that everyone else has.

I knew where they were going, and was already getting ready for one bad fat joke after another, working myself up to getting pissed off before they even started.

Instead, they were as respectful of Norma Stitz as they have ever been about any woman they praise for physical attributes. Though of course they went on and on about how very busty she naturally is, there was not one joke, or even comment made about the rest of her size.

I have to admit that I found it refreshing for a woman I find to be as attractive as Norma to be objectified in the same way as a much more mainstream beauty might be.

Latest posts

Back