• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Many thanks...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackjack_Jeeves

I'm a pepper, too...
I do not know honestly why I am posting this... Perhaps because of the new forum setup, and feeling like I'm catching this right at the beginning... but I believe I will simply say this one thing, and probably nothing more...
I want to say thank you to all who make this site possible. I know it's probably nothing coming from me, but if I had not come across this site, I would still believe I was the only person who felt like I do. I am an FA, and until 3 years ago didn't even realize it, or at least understand and accept it. It wasn't until I found this site last year that I realized it wasn't a bad thing to like large women (I use that phrase simply trying to offend as few people as possible). People simply have different tastes... I feel I'm still coming to grips with that, and still kick myself and say it is bad to wish for that from a woman, but it becomes less and less severe.
I've never been public about being an FA... The very few people I've even mentioned the idea to didn't choose to listen or understand what I was saying, and frankly the relationships never were the same after that. But somehow, I know that at least you people understand.
I've never been confident about a whole lot, and I have always used my desire for larger women to encourage me to be a better person. I knew that most people, if not every person I would meet, would never wish to grow or be as large as what I may consider attractive (Though I say the larger the better, there are limits on both ends), and so by pushing those wishes aside and saying that I could still care for people felt like the right thing to do. I'm not saying I've given up finding that person, but I think I can accept either outcome at this point, whenever it may happen. Given the chance, caring for someone would take every effort I could give. I could never ask someone to put their health and their wishes at risk, nor could I even mention it to them if I truly knew the answer would always be no. For me, though it may frustrate people at times, it's about doing everything I can to please the other person, no matter the outcome towards myself.
I know I'm young, and I may not know a whole lot, but I think I have a firm grasp on life, and what it's about. When I started seeing large women as attractive, it scared me, but now I just see it as viewing beauty in a different way, and it's actually quite pleasant. But what truly makes a woman beautiful is when they believe and accept that they are beautiful themselves, not to the point of arrogance, but to where they are happy with themselves. Then they can truly be happy with someone else as well. My wish is to convince someone they can be happy being large, and maybe they'd even enjoy it more the larger they get. Within reason, of course.
Thank you for the wonderful website... thank you for providing people, who may be confused or scared, or simply curious, to find an outlet that is both welcoming and informative. And thank you, personally, for letting me actually feel good about being me. Perhaps someday I will find someone whom I can truly please with all I have to offer, and yet still get something out of it.
Please take care everyone.
Blackjack Jeeves

Back