• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Massive, Confusing, Infuriating Problem

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeFA

Aspiring young genius....
I'll just cut to the chase here, i've already outlined how much of an incovenience what i'm about to explain is.

Me and my now ex-girlfriend, Mary, had been together until yesterday afternoon, we became a couple about 2 months prior to then.

As you can guess she's a BBW, a really pretty one (i would attach a picture but i deleted all of them in anger yesterday after we broke up). I don't think she knew i prefered women of her physique to others, she may have done but i have no conclusive ideas about this, and didn't particular like her body at all, she even said it repulsed her at one point.

In combination with this, and some abusive treatment on the part of her uncle, she felt incredibly self-conscious and would often, even if absolutely exstatic at the time, become incredibly depressed because of all this.

I did all i could to try and prevent this being a problem, complimenting her whenever i could, telling her our future was safe (i even told her what it held for us) and basically being the perfect boyfriend.

But she still ended up being miserable one way or another. She wouldn't let me see her more than her bottom half naked. She even began to doubt i loved her, even though she knew i did and despite the fact she herself loved me.

It was ridiculous, but it ended in her saying "I don't think this relationship will work out" and leaving.

Does anyone have any experience of any similar situations? Do you think it would've been wise for me to tell her about my liking of women of her size over others?

Any feedback, advice and the like is very welcome, thanks for reading :)

Latest posts

Back