Meet BBWs in their 20s

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mediaboy

Try Canada, it's the Eldorado of fat chicks. The streets are paved with them.

ClashCityRocker

Outer Space Potato Man
While I don't feel like it's particularly hard to encounter BBW's in social settings, I will say this...it seems a bit more rare to meet BBW's who possess that confidence in their own figures. Probably cuz I live in LA (pretentious ass place) but that's my personal experience. It seems like an eggshell-walk at times, meeting a terribly attractive big girl but kinda tiptoeing around mentioning the physical attraction aspect in detail that might be too vivid, cuz all too often I've heard the "ugh I needa lose all this" or "I'm working on it" and saying something like "working on what? you look damned good the way you are" usually leads to awkward, confused stares. Not all the time, but i think the "thin is in" illusion is a bit too prominent in a lot of people's minds. But again, just my experience.

ToniTails

"so FLUFFY!"
dude you just don't get out much- there is a plethora of 20 sumthin bbws at the clubs/bashes etc - don't know where you've been hangin out ---- oh and chickadee your hobbies are AWESOME - clubbing started boring me the minute i was old enough to get in the door the legal way :p

x0emnem0x

Words.
Shoot you'd find me out at a club but I haven't gone clubbing in awhile... trust me though us BBWs get out and have fun too!

McStephanton

The club scene has never been my things so I find it hard also to meet FAs within my age group; it's kinda annoying really!

GhostEater

The club scene has never been my things so I find it hard also to meet FAs within my age group; it's kinda annoying really!
I don't even know how to meet women my own age let alone factoring in the BHM side of the equation. Hell, I can't meet people in clubs, can't go to college, and church probably isn't going to happen. I'm genuinely at a loss on how to meet people.

bigwillylandis

Hi my name is will. 24 from NC but I will be spending some time in Missour very soon. I love reading writing and being a nerd.

LunaLoo

Oh,i wish that i can live somewhere where is more interesting FA.Here is hard to find them at all.We are vry primitive country so ppl are scared to be happy if others dont approve that.
I go in clubs but it doesnt work for me : ) Im playing online FPS games and there is where i find most of guys. So in my case...im glad we have internet :wubu:

mountaincutie

24 y/o BBW, I used to go to clubs but now where I live there are none lol, best bet is the dive bars or breweries out here to meet folks!