• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Meeting and Greeting

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bafta1

Dear Fellow-Dimmers,

I've never been to a meet, but I'd kind of like to. I realised that I've been reading and writing responses to your posts for almost two years and I still don't know who you are. Even after two years I don't quite know my way around dimensions: I've no idea how to access chat; I never joined a forum before this, and I'm still not entirely sure how to understand the whole phenomenon. I'm not a huge poster, but I read you all.

So, the question is this: how did you all feel the first time you went to a meet? I don't know anyone on the boards personally, and that's kind of intimidating. I'm very shy, and I guess I'm kind of scared of big parties, (hence removing myself to the desert).

Were you nervous the first time you went? Did you go with people you knew? If you didn't, how did you deal with it? What were your positive / negative experiences?

And the last question: East Coast Bashes in August??

Back