• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Memories of a cool moment - I lifted a very heavy girl

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stealth

King Pointless Long posts
Hey all!

I just remembered a very breif moment in time I thought i'd share with you all..

about 4 years ago, when I was just really learning about my own tastes, I met a friend, who weighed about 400-450lbs I'd say.

She never thought of herself as a woman, moreso just "Unique" and "Unlikeable". I wondered why she felt down, and I once heard her say to a friend of ours, "Nobody can lift me up." and something along the lines of "I don't feel like a woman."

Well, one night we all went out, and at the end of the night she said pretty much the same thing to me which ended up with me putting my arms around her, and lifting hard. She left the floor and she squealed.

She commented on how she felt feminine when I had picked her up....

Anyway, this ended up with me having a chat to her and basically coming out to her and myself, that I liked bigger women and that size makes no difference in the femininity of a woman, If anything, it makes you MORE feminine, with the soft curves.

And thats how I came true to myself, after years of knowing myself what I preferred!

While I am here I do have a question for you big gals... How many of you would desire to be "Swept of your feet" in a literal sense? I noticed a few of my friends who are pretty down because "That may never happen".

Woah, anyway, i'm making myself out to be some kind of "hero" figure.. That's not the intent, the above really was just a flashback to about 4-5 years ago when I was just about 18....

*Dreamy wavy lines start here*

Latest posts

Back