• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Mergirl has been banned!!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoldenDelicious

It's the naughty step 4U!
Well, too late to talk Mergirl out of taking a break from Dims as she has been banned. She tried to find out why and it says you have been banned, see infraction but she cannot see it?

This really is too much. Read my post are moderators homaphobic before this gets removed too.

I'm bemused because Mergirl didn't do anything wrong and she is now feeling like there is blatant homaphobia going on here. Please veryone support her, send her rep and ask the moderators why they banned her and how can see see the infraction when she cannot even log in.

I'm actually disappointed and disgusted!!

Latest posts

Back