• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Michael - by kamandi (BHM (Multiple), Gay, ~Sex, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 32633

BHM (Multiple), Gay, ~Sex, ~XWG - A love story in three parts

MICHAEL

by kamandi

Part One

The light shone through the window of the room, reflecting the white walls. The warm glow created around the space caused me to wake up. After looking around, I shuffled myself to a seated position. My night’s sleep had been sound and peaceful.

Around the bed of my hotel suite, I could see the events of yesterday playing back through the remnants left to tidy this morning. The shopping bags, one from a Savile Row tailor; the suit itself, strewn across the floor and on the end of the bed; the plates and cutlery from last night’s room service, licked clean.

I fondly looked over to the cause of all I surveyed: my Michael. For over four years we have been together, and we arrived yesterday in London to celebrate a milestone. The expense of our hotel, the suit, and the restaurants will always be worth it, for seeing the smile that appears on Michael’s face becomes more endearing and lovable each time I see it.

Michael lay on his back, the bed sheets draped up and over him, accentuating that tremendous belly of his. At that point, I remembered how we fell asleep last night, spooning, with one of my arms stretched out over that belly, feeling as much of its softness that I could reach. This expanse, demanding and deserving love, was what brought us here, to this moment.

When we first met, we were very similar indeed – twenty-four years old, average looking, short (Michael beating my five-foot, four-inch height by an extra inch) and easily approachable by anyone. However, we were also inexperienced and needy – we had love to give, but no idea of what to do with it. In our own ways, we surpassed base desires through school and college, being snapped up by the same eager employer before we received our final grades. We continue to work in radio, but back then, Michael was in sales, and I produced the breakfast show. We both knew how to communicate ideas to others but, embarrassingly for us both, we could not express what lay inside us. A chance conversation about how the rest of the station staff leered over a vacuous model, a guest interviewee one day, was what made our connection – neither of us could see what the fuss was about. At that moment, we made plans for dinner.

Whether it was the chance combination of self-realisation, blind love, and a succulent steak dish, but our perception of the world was overturned. We wanted to know more about each other, and ourselves, and both our work improved greatly – on the occasion of our radio station becoming the hub of a national network, through a number of acquisitions, we both became heads of departments that looked to us for leadership – this still feels ironic now, after seeing that work is no longer the main drive in our lives.

When we were together, everything felt great, sounded great, tasted great. A nice night in with good music and wonderful food became our default setting, pursued without a cause for concern. It was me that first felt the pinch in my waistband, as 135 lbs. turned to 160 lbs. in our first three months of flat-sharing, and my works entitlement to free gym membership ironed out that problem – although I am now nearer 180 lbs., my body fat is similar to my “leaner” times.

Michael, on the other hand, found he looked at his 180 lbs. self rather differently. He started by accepting he was never as muscular as he made himself believe, and how forty pounds of added fat made his body more sensitive than ever. Like me, having someone with whom we could share our bodies overrode any expectations of how they looked – it just didn’t matter. Considering the happy state that led to this moment, Michael wore his new look with pride, and saw no reason to curtail anything...

...and with that new thinking, a new pound came along every week for the next four years, attaching themselves around limbs, pushing them out weighing them down, softening edges as they went. This gradual process meant I could see the real Michael evolve before me, his chubby, dimpled face more capable of expressing love for his new self, and for me. He kept himself, active, holding his bulk with a newly found grace, but nothing matched those nights when, reclining in front of me, I made those curves move in any way I wished, while he continued to build on them.

Michael opened his eyes, slowly stirring awake. He squinted, adjusting to the light, and carefully stretched his limbs. His lips curled into a smile as his looked up at me. As ever, I was transfixed by his visage, all 352 lbs. of him, plus what room service added overnight – an inviting playground. Our eyes met, piercing through our minds – we knew what must now happen.

I launched myself on to Michael, our tongues locked in a deep kiss. I felt spoiled for choice, over which smooth, plush area to kiss, suck, lick or nuzzle, but that never before stopped me from helping myself all over. All the while, Michael moaned and stretched beneath me, brushing his fingers through my hair and over my body. The moment was all that mattered. I moved lower. Michael hoisted his belly for me to access his engorged member, which I hungrily devoured. Already frenzied towards a climax, I punched my fists into the mattress as I came into Michael’s dimpled thigh, but my full mouth still worked away. At last, Michael quaked. Completely spent, I clawed my body back up to meet Michael’s face, and that mouth, for another lingering kiss, before rolling off him and blissfully flaking out over the rest of the bed.

Taking me by surprise, Michael suddenly sprang up to loom over me, arms firmly planted either side of my torso, legs entwined with mine, his juicy flesh hanging down.

“You’re not done already, are you?”

Part Two

Returning to work, Michael and me had the announcement that will make our lives complete – followed by an explanation of what that meant.

We never needed anyone to tell us we were already married to each other, but British law requires it to be recognised in a Civil Partnership. We earlier wondered how to propose such a thing – “Would you like to share my life assurance policy?” – but the more we joked, the more it made sense, financial or otherwise. We could share the results of our hard work, as big an expression of love as what Michael likes to do to me when in the right mood – and, for those who decide to end it, you can nullify your agreement amicably, without the indignity of a grab for half your worth. If you’re entitled to it, then why not?

We each paid our £30 to the local registry office to give notice of our intentions, and this was when my breakfast show team at work started getting ideas. As producer, and head of programming, I could prevent a personal event becoming a radio feature, but my team’s earnest wish to be educative as well caused me to relent – the audience knows me, and (apparently) likes to hear about me...

On the show, I introduced Michael myself – our station’s head of advertising sales, five foot five inches high, sandy hair, green eyes, soft skin... I gathered my senses, and remembered he also loved any film by Alfred Hitchcock. We explained our plan, messages to the studio ranged from, “all the best luck in the world,” to, “I didn’t know you could,” to, “I always thought he was...” In all, the audience were happy about my finding happiness with Michael, but British reserve stops short of questions about our private lives – this is why very few will ask how Michael became so fat over the four years he has been with me...

We now had a year to seal our love before the notice period expired – thanks to the on-air countdown each morning, how could we forget?

Michael insisted on planning the day itself. We knew we would put more emphasis on the post-registration party/reception, as there isn’t provision for a ceremony in a Civil Partnership – a few words, of your choice, in front of a registrar, and at least two witnesses, and that is pretty much it. That didn’t matter, as a marriage ceremony at a registry office isn’t too different (as nothing religious is allowed in a civil ceremony) – plus, the registration only costs £40, leaving the thousands others might spend on a wedding to be ploughed directly into celebrating what we already have!

CP-Day was set – twelve weeks’ time. It felt unnervingly close, knowing you are making that public commitment for all time - you remember back to when you made those faltering steps that gave you the confidence to open your heart more widely than you ever thought possible. Thankfully, Michael was there to nudge me in the side, joking of how the income tax savings we’ll make as a couple will pay for the Civil Partnership registration within a year! In the back of my mind, I made a note to remember this for our “vows”...

If Michael was planning everything, I had to think of something to offer in return – something that says, “I’m all yours.” Immediately, I thought of how Michael made such a commitment – no-one purposely doubles their size if they didn’t feel secure about it, and I am privileged to have acted as security. Still, I cut a very svelte figure by comparison, but at 180 lbs. of mostly muscle, I have often felt envious of how Michael’s figure requires much less maintenance.

That was it – I chose to eat that bit more than usual, and only maintained my current muscle at the gym. Slowly, I began to thicken – it wasn’t obvious to most, as I could have been preparing for more muscle later, but for whom this was intended, it raised an eyebrow.

Michael must have talked with a few friends – expense and lunch allowances at work were increased, and more social outings followed as people were gathered for our upcoming celebration. People were always quick to say that, if I wanted seconds, they wouldn’t stop me – if I didn’t, they would find a way to ensure I did.

I watched the evidence. Love handles gathered, then flared. Burgeoning pectorals became fuller breasts. My belly pushed out, then over my trousers. My behind grew for comfort. My broad smile found a suitable home among my broader face.

Michael never explicitly said anything – he knew what this was for, and he loved me for it, and I was happy to set a new upper limit for my weight. If only it were up to me as to what that limit would be – I don’t know what happened on Michael’s stag night, but mine involved my radio team taking me to an all-you-can-eat restaurant, and they are very assertive people...

On the big morning, I awoke at the home of my show’s presenter – the one tradition of marriage we chose to keep was how we wouldn’t see each other until the appointment at the registry office. My suit was there – Michael arranged for special suits to be made by the tailor that measure him up on the fourth anniversary of our relationship. Black, with a turquoise pinstripe, it fit me perfectly – a hint of luck, or forward planning.

Within a few hours, I was there. He was there. A sight to behold – Michael told me he picked up an extra twelve pounds from when today was announced. I whispered “forty-five” back to him, so he could picture how my suit has been filled. I still looked like a much smaller Michael, who dressed himself in a larger version of my suit, but he had more control over having it made to cling to each scintillating curve – I could see where each of those twelve pounds went. It would do for now, as that suit can only be let out so far...

The registration was a giggly, loving blur. Our parents were witnesses, and we made our vows in the only manner appropriate – off the top of our heads. The giggles themselves were caused by our entering the room to the strain of “Freak Dominator” by Candy – it may have confused the registrar, but the conversation that brought us together was triggered by that caterwauling model coming on the radio to promote that poxy record!

Come the party, come the dancing, come the big seat for me, to continue the fill. Michael chose to feed me – a buffet of the finest Chinese food, with Special Fried Rice and sticky, sweet ribs to start. This continued for a time imperceptible to me, mounds of food mounting before me. I began to feel tight around the middle again, recognising signs in me that I find in Michael after a good time...

In the taxi, we felt relaxed and mischievous. We could pinch ourselves, and say today has been a dream, but pinching would hurt. Held tightly together, we jiggled our way to the start of our “honeymoon” break.

We entered the hotel room, and Michael couldn’t control himself anymore. He pushed himself onto me, clutching my flesh, drawing a deep, primal kiss out of me. He had seen how I had grown, how it enhanced what he already loved, and he could no longer hide his urge to merge into me. However, once we collided with a bedside table, scraping my back on a lampshade, Michael returned to the real world, so we could take a different approach.

Michael arranged the pillows on the bed, and asked me to lay down them. Very slowly, my clothes were peeled away – my trousers revealing my thicker thighs, and my shirt giving way to my stuffed block of a belly. My underwear was already tight when today started, but Michael always intended to use scissors on them – my cock sprang from around its encroaching surroundings, to be teased by Michael’s tongue.

In that moment, I experienced what Michael must have been enjoying for so long – the malleable softness surrounding, contributing, enhancing my pleasure, its gentle pressure creating its own erogenous zone. Maybe Michael’s encouragement of this is to either tell me how good the feeling is, or that there was something missing from our lovemaking - true equality, uniting, into a single, huge being. My emotions raced, a white light piercing my vision, wanting me to give in--

I climaxed. My mind was clear – I had been missing out on something truly wonderful.

Michael slid his hand over my heaving, panting belly. “Do you like this?” he asked.

“I do.”

I hugged Michael, puling him onto me. I needed to feel his heft – gauging it, touching it, desiring it. My mind was made up – I told Michael to take my body where he, and I, wished it to go.

Part Three

Our honeymoon was in the right place, at the right time. The exchange rate was in favour of the pound, which made for a very exciting three-week spree – a gourmet lunch there, a Broadway show there, the Guggenheim museum over there, and the restaurant from “Seinfeld” down the way. We covered Manhattan Island in a web of yellow cab journeys. That we had the ability to fulfil this mutual dream in such an extravagant way, planning this intricate holiday for so long that our civil partnership, coming later, provided enough reason to raise the stakes and raid our savings, gave profound meaning to the teamwork and togetherness our trip celebrated. Every moment was savoured and beloved, to be remembered forever more.

What Michael and me brought home as souvenirs were far more permanent than any plastic Statue of Liberty – the American diet made itself known. Both at our heaviest, Michael now stood proudly at 395 lbs., a soft, heavenly monument. Every curve, every roll was just that little bit more than usual, aching to be touched, plied and caressed – although it also helped to maintain his imposing presence as Director of Sales at the radio company.

As for myself, I gained further, to a stupendous 255 lbs. My hunger, and levels required to meet that hunger, had been stretched so quickly in such a short time that the expansion just continued – my belly felt out of proportion, even if it just looked bigger than when we left the UK. However, I was not about to complain – we both desired it, and we made the newfound heft welcome.

In the next couple of months, it became clear that something had come to an end. Our weights did fall slightly once back home, impossible to maintain our New York calorie intake while also holding down a day-to-day job. However, it did bring a sad event that required much adjustment – Michael hit a plateau, which became a wall. Despite both our efforts, 395 lbs. will be the heaviest he can become. He looked so plump, so supple, so majestic, but we found that would grow no further. We had a set lifestyle, colouring nearly all our relationship, which had to change. Michael’s own personal disappointment did subside quickly in the end – whenever he looked at me...

At work, I decided it had become too stressful to be Head of Programming and a breakfast show producer. In effect, I kicked myself upstairs, into a lushly upholstered office – I tried to insist that not much be spent, but was insisted upon as a deserved reward for a valued employee. However, it also meant that people came to me, giving me no reason to run around – and, as a fully-fledged manager, the expense account was expected to be used for those times when you discussed ideas with colleagues over lunch, or dinner, or brunch, or other times between them... Yes, my pre-civil partnership nutrition drill became part of standard work practice, never to be questioned.

A year of success, brilliant audience figures and justly hard-won awards saw many opportunities to meet with people across the industry, and if they ever noticed how my belly began to pool into my lap, they could always put it down to the stress of the job, thinking I will pay for it later. For one thing, the job has changed me – who becomes 340 lbs., putting on 120 lbs. in a year, by accident? Sinewy arms and legs retreated into their own protective layers, thick neck and shoulders proclaiming brute strength and determination, offset by a wonderfully thick, warm belly that signifies now contented I am in life.

Michael, my near twin in look, continued to plateau at 395 lbs., but his belly receded slightly, to my disappointment. He won’t tell me, but I am now his focus for continued growth, like he was for me – every so often, when the mood strikes, he can now get on top of me, and you can see how muscles are beginning to assert themselves from within their fleshy bulk.

It has been exciting to see our forms shift – moving in different ways as we adjust to new constants, finding new forms of awareness in each other. There is no way this can ever end – it brings us together, and yet, it is bigger than us.

Nine months later, Michael decided we embark on a repeat performance – it had been six years since we met, and our favourite hotel room was free. This time, there was much change, and I hope the room could cope.

After a night one the town, we arrived back, and we both slowly moved to the bed. I rolled on first, and Michael took his now standard place on top. For perhaps the first time, we were equal – 395 lbs. each, and 258 lbs. more than when last here. However, we were not equal in size – I was happy to pass my gym membership to Michael, who wished to increase his strength to engage even more with my billowing fat. I simply found no need to continue building muscle, as merely supporting its insulation was performing that process by itself. We had switched roles, and it felt right.

Laying back, as Michael power-lifted my apron, burying his face into my nether regions, forever to remain a mystery to myself, I could only think of how this felt so right. Earlier, Michael breathily whispered in my ear of how he always hoped I would match him in size, I silenced him with a kiss – this was how our lives should be lived, and my body knew it.

In that instant, I pictured the future: my Michael, the cuddly but solid, unstoppable and popular chairman of a radio giant, arriving home to spend a long weekend in bed with me, for that was where I always stayed – immovable and content, a plush, transformed monument to good food, personal indulgence, and our undying love.

I whispered back – “I love you too.”

Latest posts

Back