• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Michael gets over his fear.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home

18+: Canada. 21+: USA. Adult Content, be warned.

Now, this is mostly fiction. I hope that no one thinks less of me for using a Mentally Ill character. I prefer to call people labelled "Mentally Ill". People with Mental Health Problems. I volunteered in a hospital once. And I like to smoke. As I went outside and met people. I happened to meet people with Mental Health Problems. I would lend them cigarettes, they would pay me back. Now, this is a made up story from something someone once told me. It was a long time, and it is a compilation. I hope that no one has any problem with it. And just because you talk about Mental Health Issues and people with Mental Health Problems doesn't mean you have any. Or else all the Psychiatrists would be crazy? Are they? Now, on with the story.

Michael was 18 years old. He was in college. Long classes, a lot of coffee, wake up pills, and stress from his parents at home: Especially his mother. He had to clean the house. Wake up at earlier than six in the morning and go to school, manage exams and manage travelling more than two hours a day. Sometimes four. With all this going on, something had to give. One day he read "The Beetle", by Franz Kafka. After that, he couldn't sleep. He started to fear that he would change into a beetle if he slept. He asked his mother just to hold him in her arms like she would do when he was a child. She wouldn't. Michael was dehydrated, on Legal uppers, and had nothing left. His parents took him to the hospital. There he faced the horror of being left in a locked room in Emergency. All because he didn't know that all he had had to ask was for them to leave the door open. Instead they put him in involuntary seclusion, all because he had asked to have the door closed. He was chained to a bed. There were times when he was starved. He had to pee in corners. They only came to him when he had crapped on the floor. They didn't tell him that all he had to do was press a little red button.

Michael soon was in the psych ward. He was hunted by people because he had money. He had no peace. The only thing he could do was stay in bed. He had to brownnose up to the staff to get protection. Michael learned a lot in there. He learned how things really worked. He learned about sucking up and going behind people's back. He also learned that sometimes it isn't worth it to give to people who won't give back.

Michael suffered many more hospitalisations before he learned to keep taking his pills. His blood was tested. If he didn't take medication, they would force him into the hospital. Even if he was of no harm not taking it. He was now on Welfare. He knew if he told his doctor and team that he wasn't taking his medication, he might have his welfare taken away. It was a catch 22. His pills made him too tired to work. But if he stopped taking them, he might have his welfare cut and be back in the hospital.

Michael went through a lot. Then he realized that in real life, impossible things don't happen. It was just the symbolism of the story that had gotten to him. Like the character in the story. He had been giving his all to his family. And would have ended up just like the character in the story. Being a work slave to his family for things that they wouldn't appreciate.

But after that, Michael developed bigorexia. Bigorexia is the opposite of Anorexia. With Bigorexia you feel you look too small. Michael went through several group homes and eventually found one he liked. He eventually kept his problems secret. He managed to get through school without going on Disability. He was soon working in a decent job. He had actually found work as an Occupational Therapist. He rented to own a house with a few people.

Michael in the Group Home gravitated around two hundred pounds. But now out. He let himself stop smoking so much. He took the advice of a Social Worker who had told him. It was okay to not take pills right away, just as long he took them. That helped Michael out. As long as he kept taking the pills he could skip a dose for a night. Just as long as he took them later. And not all in one shot.

Michael went up to 300 pounds. His penis got bigger and fatter too. He gained and gained. He finally gained up to where he was satisfied with himself. He was too big to see over the scale anymore. He didn't even bother knowing his weight. All he knew was that he weighed too much for a normal scale to weigh him. He was still mobile and could still reach around and get stuff. Some doors were too small for him though. He was too fat to get on the bus. He was too fat to get through the doors to get into the Metro Station. He had to get Medical Transport or get taxi lifts from a van to get around. But he was happy. And his Beetle fear went away.

His team reduced his medication as he cut down his smoking and with the weight gain. But Michael was happy.

Not the end. Later more.

Well folks, that is a compilation of stories from people with Mental Health problems. As for Franz Kafka's: "The Beetle.". As one person told me: "IT is a Real Horror story. Read it during the day if you dare after having a good sleep.". I hope that more people put stories with Protagonists with Mental Health Problems. As I said, I volunteered in a Hospital and met people. Lots of people. Later. And yes, I might put more fiction on Michael and other people with Mental Health Problems. If people like this story??? Later, hope you enjoyed.

Latest posts

Back