• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Mini Clothing Milestone

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Esme

I had a personal milestone today. I wore white pants for the first time today, ever. I know it's not a big deal for most people, but I was always told because of my size that I shouldn't wear bright things on the bottom... you know, red, white, patterns... But I found the cutest pair of white stretch-denim cropped jeans at Catherine's (of all places!) and I bought them. Wore them to church today with a blue striped gauzy tunic top with cute little beading and white trim. It looked really nice!

I'm proud of me and just wanted to share. :D

Latest posts

Back