• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Missing Factor (~BBW, Eating, Revenge, Romance, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruin

~BBW, Eating, Revenge, Romance, ~SWG - When a young actress loses her perfect metabolism, her lazy lifestyle causes an inevitable weight gain.

MISSING FACTOR
By Ruin

(Authors Note: This is a story I am attempting after taking a request from a member of the site. I'm not sure how I feel about this one but unlike my other stories on the site I am definitely going to continue updating this one because I don't feel that I will lose interest.

Anyway this is just a bit of backstory and introduction to begin with; the weight gain doesn't start yet. Hope you enjoy.)

Part One

The young woman squirmed in her seat. Her agent was late. She had been sitting in the same seat for over an hour, staring at the clock and listening to the secretary tap away at her keyboard. She needed to stand up, stretch and maybe walk around for a bit to get rid of the developing stiffness from staying still for so long..

She stood up, slowly, and picked her bag up from the floor. The tapping stopped.

“Miss Johnson?” The secretary asked.

The woman, looked towards her and smiled.

“I've been sitting here for over an hour and Tony still hasn’t arrived. I’m going outside and getting some fresh air.” Miss Johnson answered, a weary irritation showing in her voice..

The agent's secretary looked away from Miss Johnson and back towards her monitor.

“If Mr Banks arrives before you are back I will tell him you are just outside,” she said, almost mechanically.The irritating tapping noise started up again.

Miss Johnson just smiled and walked towards the door, not saying anything else. It looked like the secretary was done with the conversation anyway.

Once outside she stretched and smiled at the clear blue sky and bright sun. It was not the type of day to be cooped up in a room. She walked around, not going anywhere specifically, and fished something out from her bag, a phone.

She stopped walking around and looked towards the phone’s screen. She went to her contacts and clicked on Julie. She put the phone to her ear and waited for an answer.

“Hello?” Came the voice from the other end.

“Julie!” Miss Johnson almost shouted down the phone.

“Emma? You sure seem happy…”

Emma Johnson was definitely a lot happier than she had been a few moments before. The ready availability of her best friend had just given her a short escape from boredom. At least for the length of the phone call anyway.

Emma Johnson and Julie Bridge were extremely close friends. They originally met at college as roommates. The two hit it off immediately, realizing that they had similar interests and were both studying for a degree in acting. They found out everything about each other, their goals in life and also their fears.

Emma wanted to become an actress and get on TV at the very least. Her biggest goal was to star in a Hollywood film but she knew it wasn’t likely to happen. She looked the part but her acting skills weren't quite up to scratch. She had movie star looks, slim and beautiful. She had been slim all her life and never put on any weight. Her family were blessed with an extraordinary metabolism and Emma could eat absolutely anything and not gain any weight.

However, just because she was slim didn’t mean she wasn’t lazy. She didn’t like to take part in sports and never exercised if she could help it. She didn’t mind a long walk once in a while but that was it.

Anyway, she was blessed with a fine body and a metabolism to match. She had long blonde hair, shining blue eyes and full lips. Her body was smooth and flat but wasn’t toned. Her whole body was soft to the touch as if a tiny layer of fat covered her whole body. It was impossible for most people to notice with the naked eye but it was there.

Her stomach was flat and she had large, perky breasts. She had a thin waist and a small, tight bottom. She was perfect for Hollywood but, like I mentioned, she didn’t quite have the talent. She did have talent, just not enough.

Her friend Julie, on the other hand, definitely had the talent. When she completed college most believed she would become a star but this wasn’t to happen. Unlike Emma, Julie put on weight incredibly easily and had to maintain a careful diet and visit the gym often to stay in shape.

Due to the hectic stress of college life and Emma’s bad example, Julie slowly put on weight. For the first few weeks she had managed to juggle studying, work, watching her diet and going to the gym but slowly she had to remove things that weren’t as important.

Firstly she stopped visiting the gym so often and then, after being convinced by Emma that it wasn’t important, stopped going at all. Secondly she took Emma’s example and stopped watching her diet. She would get takeaways often to speed things up and slowly started eating more and more. Eating became a hobby during studying.

First her muscles melted into soft fat, covering her whole body in a layer of it. She no longer had any muscle definition. After that her chin found an identical friend and her facial features became puffier. Then her breasts expanded, her soft stomach became a pot belly, her butt filled out and her thighs met each other. Julie was aware of her weight all through college but couldn’t find the time to exercise the weight off and didn’t wish to change her eating habits.

By graduation Julie had gained enough weight that it overcame her acting talent. She' found that she liked her softer body. She didn’t try to lose weight but she didn’t try to gain any weight but didn’t try to lose it either. This met with disapproval from Emma, who didn’t realise she was partly to blame for the gain. She would constantly tease Julie about her weight problems and humiliate her in public.

After college, Julie’s weight would fluctuate. It would go up and down but each time the highest and lowest weight would be larger then the last cycle. Julie was slowly gaining yet more, but was still happy with her body. She never got on TV and never made it to Hollywood but she managed to get herself a steady career in the theater. She found a loving boyfriend who adored her personality and was totally accepting of her pump appearance. In reality she had a pretty good life for someone straight out of college.

Emma on the other hand struggled. She didn’t study much and was pretty lazy. She scraped through college but afterwards didn’t look for a job. Instead she went back to her parents for awhile. She wasn’t good enough for high rated TV or movies but her parents paid for an agent. She got some work in adverts where her body came in useful and she got noticed more and more. Slowly her career started to unfold.

Although her life wasn’t as simple or as good as Julie’s, Emma still criticized her often. They spoke a lot and lived close to each other so could visit each other. While their friendship was still strong there was a lot of tension between them. Emma hated the fact that a fatty who didn’t care about her weight could get a good life and good boyfriend while Emma just had a lot of one-night stands. Yet Julie had the ability to bolster Emma's spirits and so she tried to mask her resentment.

Julie for her part was fairly jealous of the way that Emma could maintain her body without trying, although she wasn’t so bothered as to make any serious weight loss efforts. However, after nearly two years since college she was definitely getting sick of the way Emma criticized her. It insured that she wouldn't forget Emma's teasing about her expanding body during college.

Anyway, after a lot of adverts, Emma’s agent phoned her up informing her that she had a strong possibility of getting on TV as a presenter on a fairly well-known show. Emma jumped at the chance and here she was, waiting outside her agent’s company, on the phone to Julie for the first time in awhile.

“Emma? You sure seem happy…” Julie said, over the phone.

“Of course I am! You’re in! You're there!You won’t believe how bored I am. It’s been over an hour and Tony still isn’t in.” Emma sighed as she said it.

“Well just remember that Tony is doing you some favors. Through the people he knows you have a good chance of getting that presenter job on…what’s that show called again?”

“How many times do I have to tell you Julie? It’s called ‘Lose It’ and people go on the show at a certain weight and set a challenge on how much they need to lose. Not that you would know much about losing weight.”

“Emma! Why do you keep bugging me about my weight? I’m fat, I know, and I’m happy with that. Jack is happy about it too.”

“Oh, your chubby chaser boyfriend is happy you’re becoming a blimp?”

“Emma!”

“I know, I know. You’ve told me. He is NOT a chubby chaser right? Sure.”

“Emma…”

“Anyway I’m sure to get this job. With my looks I’m sure to get it and I never gain any weight anyway. I’m a shoo in.”

Emma had reached the car park while walking to see a car pull up. She immediately recognized it as Tony Bank’s car.

“Sorry Julie, I have to go. Tony has just arrived.”

“See you later Emma.”

Emma hung up and put the phone in her pocket. She looked up at the man getting out of his car and sighed.

“What time do you call this?” Emma exclaimed, sarcastically.

Tony looked up at her and just smiled. They both went inside to his office.

“So I have a pretty strong chance of getting this job?” Emma asked.

Emma and Tony were both sat opposite each other at the desk in Tony’s office. Tony was looking through some sheets of paper.

“Well I have some friends over there and I've been encouraging the thought that you are the best person for the job.” Tony replied.

“Tony, is this the only job you could find? I wanted a job on a drama or something. Presenting is better then those adverts I’ve been doing but…”

“Well.” Tony sighed. “I’m going to be honest with you now Emma. You’re not the best when it comes to acting. That’s why I think that presenting is a better fit for you. Rather then acting you need to just be yourself. There is also another reason that I think this is a better job for you. You have a great body and I have never seen you put on any weight. You will be a great model to all these women at home who want to lose weight. Besides, presenting is a steady job. You won’t be as much of a celebrity but people will still know you.” Tony smiled at Emma.

“Did I hear you compliment me Tony Banks? I have a great body hmm?” Emma winked at Tony.

“Emma, I’ve told you before that I don’t want to start a relationship with you. We are good friends and you’re a good client. Let’s keep it that way. I don’t want us to screw anything up. So when are you going to stop with the flirting?”

Emma started to stand up to leave.

“When you go out with me,” Emma smiled as she backed out of the room.

“I’ll phone you when I hear about the job Emma. Speak to you later.” Tony stood up as she left.

“See you Tony.”

“So you got the job?” Julie asked Emma.

It was a month later and Emma was sitting with Julie at a diner, waiting for their food to arrive.

“Yeah. Tony phoned me yesterday and told me. I don’t start for awhile though. I will get a personal tour of the studio in a few months and then I start the program itself but between now and then, nothing.” Emma replied.

“Well that’s great! It fits with just what I wanted to ask you today! You remember how my parents have that beach house?”

“The one that is only 5 minutes from the beach, has a pool and is about the size of the civic center? The one I’ve never been to?”

“Yeah, that one. I have a proposal. My parents are going down there for a few months and they invited me and Jack. Jack can’t go though, he can’t get any time off work. So I thought you might want to come instead, as long as you don’t mind sharing a room with me again.”

“I think you already know what I’m going to say.” Emma said smiling.

“Great! I’ll talk to my parents and when I know what is happening I will let you know. Anyway, where is our food? I’m getting hungry!”

Just as Julie finished the sentence a waiter appeared carrying a tray full of food, a lot of food. It looked like there was enough there to feed four people and not just two!

“You two sure you can eat all that?” The waiter joked as he placed the tray down between them.

“Anything else?” he asked.

Both women shook their heads and he left them to their meal. As Emma started taking plates of food off the tray she looked at Julie and sighed.

“No wonder you keep gaining weight Julie, look at the size of your meal!”

Julie couldn’t believe that Emma had just said that. Emma’s meal was bigger then hers!

“What? Your meal is just as big as mine! Probably bigger. You can’t criticize me!”

“Well I’m not overweight am I? Besides, you know that my metabolism can take anything I throw at it.”

Julie quickly changed the subject from her weight, not wanting to get in an argument about it. She just wished that Emma would realize that Julie was happy and wasn’t going to change her eating habits any time soon.

“Yeah, Emma can come instead of Jack.” Julie said over the phone.

Julie was on the phone with her mother talking about the arrangements for the next week. She was walking around her apartment as she spoke.

“So we finally get to meet her, after all you have told us for six years,” came the voice from over the phone.

“Yeah. I’m having second thoughts about inviting her though; I can just tell that we will wind up arguing.”

“Why’s that?”

“Well, you know how I keep putting on weight? She thinks I should lose it even though I’m secure about my body. It’s just so annoying because she doesn’t know what it’s like to gain weight.”

“She never gains any weight?”

“No, her metabolism is amazing. She can eat whatever she wants and she never shows any sign of it. She has kept the same slim figure since I met her and she never exercises or watches what she eats. If her metabolism wasn’t as good as it is then she would gain weight in a second.”

“I know how you feel. When I was younger I had a slim figure like you had. I watched what I ate and went jogging often. When I started to gain weight my best friend always went on about my weight and made me feel really insecure about it. It took a while but I managed to get her to shut up.”

Julie was intrigued. Maybe her mother could giver her some ideas on how to stop Emma from irritating her.

“What did you do?” Julie asked.

“I managed to make her gain a bit of weight. Like your friend, she had a great metabolism but through trial and error I worked out a way to break it down She only gained a few lbs but she knew what it was like to gain weight and shut up about it,” her mother answered.

“It would work but the reason Emma has got her new job is mainly because of her body. If she started to gain weight then she would lose her job. I don’t want to upset her; I just want her to stop going on at me.”

“My friend only gained a tiny bit of weight. After a while her metabolism caught back up with her and she stopped gaining and lost it pretty soon after. It took a bit of exercise and dieting for a short while but when her metabolism was back up she stopped gaining again.”

“You know what? Your idea might even work. Do you think you can break her metabolism down over the months she is around?”

“Easily dear. By the time she leaves she will have a fuller figure. How long will she have before she starts working after she leaves?”

“Two months I think.”

“Well I think that she can easily lose 20 lbs in two months don’t you think and by the time she has lost the weight her metabolism should be back up to normal.”

“20 lbs is a lot of gaining for four months isn’t it? That’s 5 lbs a month. Do you really think you can manage that?

“Easily dear. We can discuss this closer to the time anyway. Speak to you later. Bye.”

“Bye.”

Julie put the phone down and sat down. She put her hands to her belly and shook it, watching it ripple up and down. Would it really be fair to make Emma gain weight? Julie stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. Sure, Emma would shut up about Julie’s weight, but what if Emma gained a figure like her own and couldn't change it? She would lose her job and if she ever found out that Julie was behind it then she would never forgive her.

Latest posts

Back