• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Mmmm! that smells amazing!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olivefun

Belly bellissima
Normally, I would say that I don't like it when someone wears any aftershave/perfume/cologne.

There are lots of people that have sensitivities to fragrances these days, and we've all been gasping in an elevator when someone has some kind of over-powering stench. I am not talking about people who assault our noses.
I am thinking of pleasant smells.

I just ran into a former sweetie of mine last night and he still had that amazing smell about him that made my knees weak.

haha, I know some of you will say that the smell of vanilla or fresh baked brownies is the most potent aphrodisiac.

This man smells of Eau Sauvage by Dior. I used to sometimes pop into stores to get a whiff of that when I missed him. It all came back to me last night.

Memories and smell are soooooo delightfully linked sometimes.

What smells put you into a wonderful mood?

Latest posts

Back