Mobility as you grow

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ayare

Greetings all. This post will also serve as my introductory thread.

I'm an aspiring fantasy writer with an interest in bbw/ssbbw. I've got a small piece I'm doing whose main character is an unintentional gainer, though the piece also has a main story in the typical fantasy setting. However, as someone who's remained roughly the same weight I'm finding it hard to describe properly the realistic effects of putting on so much weight. Can anybody tell me what restrictions/difficulties a short, hourglass-shaped girl would experience at 425, 550 and 675 pounds? Those are the weights she is in the story (just off the top of my head, really - if there are too many restrictions or too few, then I'll change the weight accordingly).

She's also 5ft 2 inches tall, if that helps, and my setting is a quasi victorian era, so if you know anything about fitting into corests and stuff with a larger bust it would also be appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Gspoon

Spoonah
That is a great question, I too would like to find out as well, for future stories also

Welcome to Dimensions! Enjoy your stay :)

pudgy

Dazed
Also welcome to Dimensions!

You may want to just look at the boards and see if you can't find some answers. Though the women of this community are incredibly confident, I'm sure how prone they will be to telling all of their mobility issues to a newbie.

Of course, this place is filled with surprises.

Ayare

Thanks for the greetings guys.

I will keep all my sources anonymous if they so wish, just so everyone knows - I value my own privacy as much as I do everyone else's.

Seeya!

halftongoal2001

I am very fat myself and also 5'-2". At 425, I had a serious waddle with difficulty walking. At 550 I only walked in the house or to the van. At 675, same as 550 but less steps at a time. I stopped walking around 800lbs.

Ayare

I'm afraid I don't trust your honesty.

Anybody else? A real person, preferably? Any information will do - if you're not as big as the girl in my book then describe what it's like at your weight and I can project to a higher weight. Guys are welcome, too! I can't imagine it would be that different.

isotope

What?
I stopped waddling at 150000 pounds and I'm unable to get up from my hover couch at 6000000...00..0 pounds.

In all honesty, I'm glad though you're going through this much effort for your writing. I've read too many pieces with improbable sizes set in a realistic setting.

fatlane

Starting Arvist
I quit walking at 521 lbs. because it was easier to do cartwheels. Later on, I graduated to somersaults.

OK SO I AM NOT SERIOUS BUT HAY THAT IS JUST ME

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
You may get a few answers here, but it might be helpful to pose a similar query on the story writers board since there are so many contributors who've probably already gone through figuring this stuff out.

Ayare

I've read too many pieces with improbable sizes set in a realistic setting.
Hopefully mine will have probably sizes in an unrealistic setting;) The dragons might find her a hassle to carry though.

Thanks also, Annmarie. I'll try your suggestion:)

Latest posts